Partial car type post and Merry Xmas

Started by Dave, December 20, 2007, 05:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well I got all the rest of my headlight parts today and my trunk arm.. I also got a real nice bonus at work again but Sue told me id already spent that  :?:  :cry:  :?: .. Oh well I have enuff money to finish the car thats not a problem.. Im off tomorrow at 3:30 till January 2nd. I may go party with a few co workers tomorrow after work (sumpin i usually dont do) ... Saturday ill be in the garage as well as sunday and xmas eve till about 4pm.. The evenings will be hunting time on saturday and sunday. I hope.. If I dont catch up with you guys and gals for a while have a merry xmas.. Oh ya a happy new year works too.. I imagine ill be in and out but its gonna be busy here for a few days and im off to Ft Wayne the end of next week for the indoor midget races again..  Im gonna be unsupervised cause Sue will be heading to VA the day after xmas in the grand prix..
Anyway hope ya get a lot of car stuff... Im not but thats no biggie..
Dave  :wink:  :arrow:

rumrumm

Thanks, Dave. I will be off work the same time you will, and I will probably be away from the computer during that time. So, don't anyone do anything I will want to know about until January 2nd!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

EMSjunkie

Merry X-Mas folks.

y'all be careful, have fun.

I have to work, but since I don't have kids around, its no big deal.
I offer so those that do have family can be with them.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Very nice gesture, Vance...My Kid has done that all of his time working for "Uncle" ..He works so his staff can be with their families....

I too will be visiting...Going to see the Munchkins & little Munchkin's & PLAY WITH ALL THEM TOYS  :!:  :!:  8)

Merry Christmas to all ....Remember to take time to reflect on the Real Meaning...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

Merry Christmas to all. I should be off for a few days after the 25th. It's my plan to finish the 32 minus the glass but I'm sure the project god has other ideas. I have everything but the ac lines here, I think. I haven't made it too the door latches yet. There's room for a big problem there. Dave, when you are unsupervised, is there room for more work or more play?
TEAM SMART

reborn55

Merry Christmas--hope you all get the parts you want from Santa.  If not hope you enjoy the day with whoever is close to you

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"Merry Christmas to all. I should be off for a few days after the 25th. It's my plan to finish the 32 minus the glass but I'm sure the project god has other ideas. I have everything but the ac lines here, I think. I haven't made it too the door latches yet. There's room for a big problem there. Dave, when you are unsupervised, is there room for more work or more play?

Bill other than maybe getting a little outta hand with some gin and tonics at home in the winter if im not hunting im usually in the garage unsupervised or not..  :lol: I do want to do a little more hunting and the car can really wait :!:
I dont hunt in the mornings much anymore so that gives me all day to work on the car anyway..
Dave

Carnut

Also Merry Christmas to all, I'm another on the retired list so I also don't get any time off.

But I did get to have my own little office Christmas Party.

My Christmas Party Pics

phat rat

Boy I wish I could get some time off :lol:  There's never any time off when your retired just the same old daily grind of not having to go to work. :D

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

Lol, Dave i am around all next week, get a hold of me...Going to be doing soome glassing.. :D  Merry xmas to everyone!!
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

purplepickup

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm not retiring for a few more months so I still get the week off....and really looking forward to the break from corporate America 8)   I'm planning to help a friend redo his Gene Winfield car in time for AutoRama.  It's looking like one of those azzholes & elbows deals, right up to the last minute.
George

dragrcr50

Merry christmas all,   too many projects not enough money, no bonus and bambi lives in my yard..........happy holidays people
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

papastoyss

Merry Christmas to everyone.Today is the last day our shop is open til Jan 2 so I'll have some time to #%&*# around for a few days. Might even go junking as it's too cold for Mr. No Shoulders now!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

chimp koose

I am off today until the 7th . hope to get the anglia on 4 wheels,I have never sat it down with wheels on all 4 corners with all the suspension under it before.I redid the housing ends a few days ago and the diff is good now. Hopefully over the holidays I can finish the brake lines,weld up some tabs for upholstery attachment ,and undercoat/sound deaden this thing. Enjoy your holiday everyone,I hope the new year brings good health and happiness to all !