BilletProof Detroit Kick off BBQ Saturday June 5th

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 25, 2004, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your all invited to a BBQ kick off party Saturday, June 5th thats going down at my place the nite before BilletProof Detroit.   Anytime after 4pm.  

It's going to be alittle different then in years past.  We're BBQ hot dogs and sasuages instead of a pig. Lots of friends offered to bring side dishes. If you can bring a side dish or bag of munchies it'd be greatly appreciated.  Fast Elvis on the HAMB has offered to bring a couple of kegs of Canadian beer and Roadstar has also offered to bring a keg but I've asked him to bring soft drinks, so those are covered as well.

My street will be closed off to regular cars so bring your hot rods, muscle cars, streetrods, bikes, they're all welcome, there'll be plenty of parking.   Children are welcome and if they have a bike or scooter feel free to bring them if you have room.  

If your in town for BilletProof and your staying overnite there is a Comfort Inn and Super 8 on the corner.  I have plenty of room if you wanna stay at my place plus I have plenty of room in the backyard if you want to pitch a tent by the bonfire.

All the leftover food and munchies will be taking to BilletProof the next day so it'll be picnic time there as well.  

29129 Oriole
Livonia, MI 48154
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Sean

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

My street will be closed off to regular cars

How did you manage that? Is your Pop the Mayor? :wink:  :)

GPster

Does "Billet Proof" have a WEB site? My style of transportation  calls for a bunch of travel days and if I were to plan to see something on Sunday then I would be staying somewhere Sunday night and driving home all day Monday if I could Detroit to Marietta in one day. I have to have enough information to make a plan. Reviewing my plans for Bonneville I may be sleeping in my rental car two nights. What money I saved on my plane ticket for an over the weekend stay may be used up in West Wendover. Maybe I can meet George in Denver and sleep in the cab of his new truck or on the new floor of his trailer. None of this makes any sence to me either, GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Joe, if you mouse over the words BilletProof Detroit you'll get the website.  

If you come, you are more then welcome to sleep on my couch in the living room on Sat nite,(beds are all spoken for on Sat nite already) and Sunday nite you are more then welcome to the king size bed in the guest room.

Hope you can make it.

BTW, pink cars are allowed on my street per the mayor BUT not at BilletProof unless of course it's "kitty" pink from the 50's  :lol:

GPster

OK, none of this will fall into my plans. I've just committed myself to pick up #2 granddaughter on Friday the 4th and return her on Monday the 7th. This will be the Big Test as to weither I can drive while there's someone in the car that can talk. 65 miles on the Interstate, maybe she'll fall asleep? Our daughter got convinced to be "Maid at Honor" at a wedding and it would be hard for her to make sure everything goes right with a 34 month old daughter in the wings. Besides, I need to stay home and get some things done before Bonneville. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sorry to hear you can't make it, we'll miss you.  I'll bring the leftovers to Indy if there is any.

Fat Cat

Well I am going to be there, but Hot Rod Girl won't. :(