Donsrods your not checking your pm's again

Started by Dave, November 28, 2007, 06:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hey ill be in tampa saturday and i left ya a pm..
Lets get with it ......
Dave :lol:

donsrods

Oooooooooh, I am SO computer challenged.  :oops:  :oops:   I sent you a PM.  If a forum doesn't have one of those pop up boxes telling you that there is a PM for you, I never think to check.  Sorry Dave.

Don

34ford

Quote from: "donsrods"Oooooooooh, I am SO computer challenged.  :oops:  :oops:   I sent you a PM.  If a forum doesn't have one of those pop up boxes telling you that there is a PM for you, I never think to check.  Sorry Dave.

Don

Hey Don, Go to your profile and click on the options to notify you if you have new pms'. There are two of them and they look like this:

Notify on new Private Message:   _Yes    _No

Pop up window on new Private Message:
Some templates may open a new window to inform you when new private messages arrive.  _Yes    _No

Nice t bucket by the way,

bob

purplepickup

Quote from: "donsrods"If a forum doesn't have one of those pop up boxes telling you that there is a PM for you, I never think to check.  Don
The board does that if you set the preference to do a pop-up window.  This is in your profile settings.

Edit: Oops, I'm a little late.  Thanks Bob.
George

donsrods

Suddenly I feel like Bill Gates.  :lol:   Thanks guys for helping me out with that.  All kinds of interesting stuff in that profile thingie.  :lol:

Don