On the Road Again

Started by alchevy, October 31, 2007, 12:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Going to Crossett, Arkansas this weekend (11/2-4/07) for the Klassy Kruzers Fun Run.

Then going down to Slaughter, LA on Nov. 10th to help raise money for the vol fire dept.

After that, going to Jasper, TX to the Lakes Area Cruisers event on Nov. 16-18, '07.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Eliot Ness

Quote from: "40chevy"Going to Crossett, Arkansas this weekend (11/2-4/07) for the Klassy Kruzers Fun Run.

Then going down to Slaughter, LA on Nov. 10th to help raise money for the vol fire dept.

After that, going to Jasper, TX to the Lakes Area Cruisers event on Nov. 16-18, '07.
AL
Have fun Al!  The shows have pretty much dried up for the year in this area.  Went to a Halloween cruise-in last Saturday, and that kind of wraps up the season locally around here.  Hope you get some bites on your '40 at one of the shows.
John

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds like a good plan!

:P>
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

alchevy

I went to a car show last Saturday and there were 307 registered at it. That show has grown in a few short years from 60 the first year they had it. It was an open show, but there were some classics at it. One example was a fine '54 Corvette.

John, I got a few nibbles on my car at this event.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

There was one radical car there. I will show you the motor first that was in it, then let you see what the motor was in!
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Down at Jasper, TX at the Lakes Area Cruisers event. Highest number I have seen was 148. Even the rain has not stopped the cars from coming out.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com