Letting the Roadster go...

Started by Dusty, October 04, 2007, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

I just thought I'd let ya'll know that I have the Roadster listed on EBAY, and if anyone is interested, let me know...
here is the item number.....160165129796
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

purplepickup

Wow, that's a good "buy it now" deal for someone.  Knowing you it's been well taken care of and what you say about it is all true.  Good luck. :D

Have you got your eye on something else?
George

donsrods

My Son and I were just talking about this last night.  He has $ 20,000 in parts so far for his T bucket and still has about $ 5,000 more to go.  Your buy it now is a steal for someone, and as we all know, it is hard to recoup the actual money we spend on our rods, not to mention the long hours.

Really nice '27, hope you do well.

Don

Dave

Dusty may i ask why so cheap  :?:  :?:  :?:  Thats one bad * ride and it should bring more.. Id have set the reserve at 21 if that what will make you happy but id bet you get more :!:
Dave

Dusty

Have you got your eye on something else?[/quote]

George....I already have something...I bought a project '38 Chevy cooupe several years ago, so we would have something to travel in...You know A/C, Power Windows and all the other amenities that make a trip fun....The Roadster is fun... but for traveling it's limited...
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

Dave

wb5tyz i guess i didnt know or maybe forgot you were a ham :?:
Dave- n8dc