For all the Aussie Aussie Aussie's!!

Started by midnight sun, October 01, 2007, 12:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

I have a friend who is coming to Australia in November.  I told him I would try and get some information for him.  

He will arrive in Sydney on Nov. 5.  Then he plans to go to Melbourne or Brisbane depending on where he can find some rod shops and/or shows.

He apparently has some information on a shop that builds 34 Ford Utes????  He wants to go there if possible but is not sure where its at.  

He will leave Nov. 23.

Any information you could supply would be great appreciated.

TIA
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

TJ's Dad

Probably a bit late to change his schedule but Nov 2 - 4 sees one of Aust's premier events which is held in Vic .... John's Rod n Kustom Picnic .... well worth the flight on its own.
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Carps

Get him in touch and we'll see what we can do to look after him.

tinshed@ozemail.com.au
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

midnight sun

Quote from: "Carps"Get him in touch and we'll see what we can do to look after him.

tinshed@ozemail.com.au

Thanks to all of you.  Im sure he and his wife will appreciate it.

kiwipaul

PM sent regarding the Bright Rod Run .
A Ford man that like all cars

midnight sun

Quote from: "kiwipaul"PM sent regarding the Bright Rod Run .

Thanks Paul,

Ill give him the info..

kiwipaul

PM sent to you, Your friends are coming to the Bright Hot Rod run 9th to 11th of Nov. They should have a good time.
A Ford man that like all cars

jaybee

Are you SURE his wife will appreciate hooking him up with a bunch of Aussies?  :)
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

midnight sun

Quote from: "jaybee"Are you SURE his wife will appreciate hooking him up with a bunch of Aussies?  :)

No but she is  a trooper so Im sure she will have fun as well.

Thanks again to all who are going to hook up with them.  It is greatly appreciated.

38HAULR

Quite safe hooking up with  Aussies in our "deep South'" we are more refined.     They start getting Feral the further North you go. Just kidding. Your friends will go home with many happy memories of kind hospitable folk........Frank.

the yeti

this is the time of year to be comeing (allthough a few weeks either side would be really good) check by the events page on ozrodders (I cant get it happening today but theres heaps of stuff listed there)

Woo hoo this is my first post here

Monte.b

Gee fancy meeting you lot here ,how are you mr carps and tj s dad mr kiwi paul, is lithgow mick here too ,its just like old times ,does anybody know what is going on at ozrodders as i cant seem to get it up ,the site that is , hey this could be fun , regards , Monte.b :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

rx4ord

G'day Monte. Some of us have been here a year or 2. I'ts a good place for a holiday and the folks are cool. They have a bit of trouble with our humour sometimes but so do Queenslanders so it will be good for you  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

Monte.b

Ann put my avatar in and it looks really stupid ,something wrong with the photo ,sorry to hyjack the post midnight sun if your mate is anywhere near the gold coast id gladly buy him a beer ,regards ,Monte.b :D  :D  :D