N00b intro

Started by Flathead50, September 19, 2007, 11:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flathead50

LOL - I'm offended by that, I'm going to report you to the internet police!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm really looking forward to getting my car soon and I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions - the first is about the dizzy with a wobble, based on the discussion I had with the seller yesterday. I'll save that for a new topic once I get the car and have a look at it in person.
Timothy

DD: 04 Ford F350 PSD
Jeep: 88 Grand Wagoneer 4" lift on 33s 360/727/229
Project: 1950 Ford 4dr Deluxe rebuilt flattie with dual glasspacks

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Flathead50"LOL - I'm offended by that, I'm going to report you to the internet police!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm really looking forward to getting my car soon and I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions - the first is about the dizzy with a wobble, based on the discussion I had with the seller yesterday. I'll save that for a new topic once I get the car and have a look at it in person.

Dave would be the one to talk to about "dizzy & wobble"...'specially after cocktail hour...... :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome board bud!  Post some photos once you get the car.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: UGLY OLDS
Quote from: "Flathead50"LOL - I'm offended by that, I'm going to report you to the internet police!

Dave would be the one to talk to about "dizzy & wobble"...'specially after cocktail hour...... :shock:

I love you Bob  :wink: