Rebel run

Started by junkyardjeff, September 18, 2007, 10:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junkyardjeff

Anyone going to the rebel run In Lima Ohio,I will be there in my mountain green 55 sunliner.  Cant miss it as its a couple shades of the original color plus lowered a bit,I am having too much fun right now to tear it back apart to do a final paint.  Jeff

Eliot Ness

I haven't been to the Rebel Run since it left Indiana a few years ago.  My Ohio buddy's say it's a nice run in a good location.  I'll have to head up there sometime, but this year I've got a few things to do to the '40 to get it ready for the Ducktail and James Dean Run the following week.  

I sure enjoyed it when it was in Indiana, well except for the last couple of years after they lost their original location.  We used to alternate between the three runs (Rebel, Ducktail, and James Dean).  Have fun!!!!!
John

Flathead50

OOps, sorry, managed to post in a thread instead of a new topic!
Timothy

DD: 04 Ford F350 PSD
Jeep: 88 Grand Wagoneer 4" lift on 33s 360/727/229
Project: 1950 Ford 4dr Deluxe rebuilt flattie with dual glasspacks

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "junkyardjeff"Anyone going to the rebel run In Lima Ohio,I will be there in my mountain green 55 sunliner.  Cant miss it as its a couple shades of the original color plus lowered a bit,I am having too much fun right now to tear it back apart to do a final paint.  Jeff

Rob and I will be there sat in the lincoln, not sure about sunday yet. Might need to ride the bike  :lol:  8)

Debb

48ford

We will be there on sat..
We park next to the pond,back in the trees.
The car is flat black 46 sedan.
I'm running with a chevyII with gasser frontend,chevelle,fairlane,couple mustangs.
Look us up.
Russ&Irene