HF 43430 spray gun...........

Started by 1FATGMC, September 15, 2007, 08:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

If any of you are interested in getting one of the 43430 HVLP guns I just got two under part # 43430-2AVB for $19.95 each.  It was a new catalog I think, but I can't find it now.

When I put that number in on their site it switches to # 43430-9VGA and lists $29.95 (still a good price) but the ones I ordered just showed up today and the invoice said $19.95.  Wouldn't hurt to call them and give them the first number above and see if it is still available.

For more about the gun go here:

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/techinfo/HVLPspraygun.html

happy painting,

Sum

tomslik

this "paint" thing.........is it something you eat?

:shock:  :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

34ford

If you have a Harbor freight by you and the price on the web is cheaper the guy at the store said to print out the one on the web and bring it in and they will honor that price.
bob

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"this "paint" thing.........is it something you eat?

:shock:  :lol:

something that Ramblers lost after 2 yrs
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Eliot Ness

I've also gotten very good results shooting with a HF HVLP gun.  The instructions weren't very helpful and mis-labeled one of the controls, but once a buddy helped me get it set correctly even I was able to lay down some nice paint.

A few years ago I was at a car show in Ohio where Gene Winfield was shooting a flame job as a demo.  I asked him what brand gun he was using and he said it's was a cheap HF special.  He mentioned some much higher priced guns he had tried, but he keeps coming back to that one as his favorite.
John

Dave

Quote from: "Eliot Ness"I've also gotten very good results shooting with a HF HVLP gun.  The instructions weren't very helpful and mis-labeled one of the controls, but once a buddy helped me get it set correctly even I was able to lay down some nice paint.

A few years ago I was at a car show in Ohio where Gene Winfield was shooting a flame job as a demo.  I asked him what brand gun he was using and he said it's was a cheap HF special.  He mentioned some much higher priced guns he had tried, but he keeps coming back to that one as his favorite.

Are these gravity or suction.. My brother had  hf suction hvlp quite a few years ago and i borrowed it and painted my kids truck.. Man did that thing throw some paint :!:  I have a * near new finishline hanging on the wall and id rather use my regular suction feed Pratco that i got out of an ad in street scene 25 years ago.. And I do... I did my frame and stuff with it and the harley stuff i painted for a friend and it worked well.
Dave

Eliot Ness

Quote from: "jusjunk".......Are these gravity or suction.. .........
They are a gravity gun.

The first gun I ever used was a cheap suction (non-HVLP) gun and even with plastic taped all around I still had over spray everywhere.  The HF HVLP gun didn't have that problem at all.  I should note that I wouldn't classify myself as a painter, but I was able to do a pretty decent job on my engine compartment, firewall, cowl, etc. in my garage.
John

1FATGMC

Quote from: "jusjunk"..............
Are these gravity or suction....................
Dave

Gravity.  Just click here, there are pictures on the second page:

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/techinfo/HVLPspraygun.html

Sum