All right you gys asked for em.. PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Dave, August 04, 2007, 05:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I got home a little early friday and busted azz before going downtown for the cruise and irl michigan stuff.. I missed Milka Dunno but my buddy said she is hot HOT HOT :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ok I got the rearend hung and today i painted the small crap for the front end but i didnt do the tie rod ends yet ..Ill get em later.. heres the * pics..
 :lol:  8)  :)  :D
Dave

UGLY OLDS

Gee Dave ....Nice choice of colors ...I take it you were impressed with the photos I sent ...  :?:  :?:  :?:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Gee Dave ....Nice choice of colors ...I take it you were impressed with the photos I sent ...  :?:  :?:  :?:  :wink:

Ya but this was my first choice simply because of the touch up easeability (sure spell that right) factor.. Im hoping to have it on all 4's by tuesday evening . Wednesday we leave for Utah and possibility some time on the salt.
I made a lot of headway today and im gonna get up early tomorrow and do some stuff and hopefully after the IRL race at Michigan tomorrow ill start putting it together. If not it will be monday for sure..  Ive really been busting butt on theis thing and although i said id never do another one i think im actually havin fun :?:  :lol:  :?:  :lol: .. I had painted the engine with duplicolor black engine paint but it looks like its gonna have to be red now and ive got lots of red left..  :!:  It will be purdy..
Dave :wink:

Dave

looks like im gonna have all day to work on the car.. Its raining cats and dogs here... Well maybe it aint all that bad but its a pretty good rain and by looking at the weather channel its not gonna clear for the race... :(  :(  :(

jaybee

Looks like you're making good progress.  Your friend was right about Milka Duno.  When the IRL was in Iowa I bought a garage pass.  Danica's got nothing to show Milka off the track, her clothes were painted on expertly, and for just a minute my arm was around her getting my picture taken.  I was a happy man!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Dave

Quote from: "jaybee"Looks like you're making good progress.  Your friend was right about Milka Duno.  When the IRL was in Iowa I bought a garage pass.  Danica's got nothing to show Milka off the track, her clothes were painted on expertly, and for just a minute my arm was around her getting my picture taken.  I was a happy man!

Sweeeeeet..  We got the race in and maybe tomorrow ill see the big crash with franchitti? (spelling) .. I saw him in mid air but it was way over on the back stretch. Other than the big crash it was one hell of a race.. We cheated the rain 2 years in a row. I hear they wont be back for 08 but they have a date for 09  :(  :lol: But i also hear thats tennitive for the 08 date.. Id sure like to see em back in 08.. 15 minute drive and a whole lot of fun., Oh ya rain delay.. I got a whole lot done !!!!!  Ill try to get pics tomorrow but the roadster frame is on all 4's .. I still have to do some work on the rear suspension but the front is done.. Its supposed to be bloody hot tomorrow so maybe ill take a break and get some more pics..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Dave

Latest pics... I guess ill paint the engine red when i get back from Utah and then I gots to paint the sterring box gray and the brake pedal.. The clear still seems soft on the frame and I mixed it just like they wanted it so ill just let it go till i get back then ill try sanding out the couple sags i have in it..
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

EMSjunkie

Lookin' good 8)

you wanna paint my frame next :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Lookin' good 8)

Vance

Does that mean I should store your new I beam front end when I pick it up at speedway thursday too  :?:  :?:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Lookin' good 8)

Vance

Does that mean I should store your new I beam front end when I pick it up at speedway thursday too  :?:  :?:

SURE :!:  :!:
once ya get the frame painted, go ahead and put the front end on it :-o
don't scratch the chrome tho........ :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****