Started by phat rat, May 13, 2004, 10:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

What happened to my post? It showed on the opening  page that I'd made it but it never showed up here.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"What happened to my post? It showed on the opening  page that I'd made it but it never showed up here.

OK, I give up.. What happened?????  Is this a quiz?????

B :twisted: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob K

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "phat rat"What happened to my post? It showed on the opening  page that I'd made it but it never showed up here.

OK I see now, you were testing to see if we could count past 1.

B :lol: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat rat

yea the first one didn't show up so a few minutes later I try again and get doubles. Guess Frank trying to make up for losing the first one LOL

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"

yea the first one didn't show up so a few minutes later I try again and get doubles. Guess Frank trying to make up for losing the first one LOL

Somebodies having fun, now the first one's here also