Mercedes concept...

Started by Sean, July 20, 2007, 09:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

I like the front of this thing. Not to hot on the side view though...

Crosley.In.AZ

I like the side better...... it needs more rubber - less wheel though.

I am not a fan of the O-rings for tyres...
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

brti

Interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just got used to square headlights though  :shock:  Have to admit that the auto industry of today can sure make some fast style changes compared to the days of yorn where a big change was the number of bars in the grill. :roll:
what\'s that noise,,,,,, never mind I\'ll check it later

phat46

Hmmm, i see a '46 ford truck when i look at the front, or maybe a beavers face.  :lol:  The side view looks "squished" to me. I usually love over the top stuff, but this one doesn't do it for me.

Sean

Quote from: "phat46"Hmmm, i see a '46 ford truck when i look at the front, or maybe a beavers face.  :lol:  The side view looks "squished" to me. I usually love over the top stuff, but this one doesn't do it for me.

Thats what I thought too. One of my cousins has a '47 Ford truck, and the front-end shot of this car immediately reminded me of his "Jail-bar" Ford...

58 Yeoman

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the designers of today are given a box of stuff, then told to design a car.  Let's see now, what have we got in this box:  round stuff, square, oval, trapezoidal, parallelagrams, straight, etc.  Seems like they can't decide what they want, so they add it all, then put it on a 'rounded' shape.  From the side, it kind of looks like the new shape of Zest bars of soap!

Yeah, I had a '46 1/2 ton, it does look a lot like that grill.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil