What's the Lowdown on the Events in Blanding leading up to..

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 13, 2007, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

I was over visiting the folks last night.
We figure that with no problems we should hit Pocatello Saturday evening and  Blanding Sunday evening.
Dad mentioned he was looking forward to that early breakfast in Moab too.

Mike
--

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

Anyone that shows up earlier we can go out Tuesday morning while it is still hopefully somewhat cooler and/or Monday.

Sum

I do believe will be doing the train thing in Durango on Tuesday morning and will show up in Blanding Tuesday evening.  We're going to stay at the Super 8.  I guess we'll see everyone Tuesday nite/Wed morning.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

Mike,  When are you planning on rolling through here on your travels?  I have some stuff for a pickup from Charlie as you guys talked about.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Cword

Quote from: "sirstude"Mike,  When are you planning on rolling through here on your travels?  I have some stuff for a pickup from Charlie as you guys talked about.

Doug

Hi Doug

Looks like we'll be through near 1 Saturday afternoon.  We've managed to lunch in Helena a couple times on previous trips it's likely that well achieve that again this year.

Mike
--

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Carps"what goes on the tour, stays on the tour.   :wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :!:

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Cword"I was over visiting the folks last night.
We figure that with no problems we should hit Pocatello Saturday evening and  Blanding Sunday evening.
Dad mentioned he was looking forward to that early breakfast in Moab too.

Mike

That sounds good to me :D .

Anyone that needs to contact me the number is:

435/678-3094.

Carps wish you were coming to Blanding.  Do you still want me to bring the tent and bedding to the salt??

Sum

Carps

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Carps wish you were coming to Blanding.
Me too.  

QuoteDo you still want me to bring the tent and bedding to the salt??
Yes please.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

dragrcr50

Looks like I'm out this year ... with no room and all Im gonna stay here and race a little here... have fun guys  and ladies I'll be listening for results...  Oh and I left a walking stick on the fence on the waydown  to lewis lodge if you march with sumner you'll need it hehe..........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

ChevyGirlRox

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and the 'hike'.  This will be my first trip to the salt and I CAN'T wait!
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Charlie Chops 1940

Take extra water if you all go to Lewis Lodge...you might have to put out a forest fire....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!