we got the gassers out last week heres a few pics

Started by dragrcr50, July 12, 2007, 12:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

took out 4 gassers to thunder valley in noble okla for a day at the races.  the agent orange car after 8 attempts (weeks) out , actually went straight as an arrow and now i can start using the trans brake and take the throttle stop off , man it drives great now, I changed the aster from 6.5 degrees to 13.2 degrees and went up an inch on front tires . changed the ladder bar adj from neutral to 4 1/2 flats on the right bar for preload and man it workd, went two 1.60s in a row.   the blown willys with us was cshaking it down and went in the mid 11;s, fred 37 chevy went low 11's (ba air) will go 10.70's  the 37 willys pickup left the hood unlatched after tech and , yes it blew up at about 85 and killed the hood, cow,l and roof and windshield.  I got the hood straightedned out today for him and will see about the rest this week.  well there are gassers out here havin fun , hooley where is that Henry J????
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

WZ JUNK

Looks like fun Sam.  I am glad you have worked through your handling problems.  Poor Henry is still sitting in my shop.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

UGLY OLDS

I can't look  :!:  :!:   It makes me want to do it all over again  :!:  :!:

Nice cars Sam... :)  :)  8)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

I can't look  :!:  :!:   It makes me want to do it all over again  :!:  :!:

Nice cars Sam... :)  :)  8)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

that is a line of cars you do not often nowadaze...

8)

thanks for the pics
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)