Its now offical ROB'S SURPRISE

Started by KustomLincolnLady, May 24, 2007, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Oh for crying out loud, your problem is you have to many things to maintain!!!  :lol:   Fix it now and go for a ride THIS YR!! LOL  
Just glad you made it home and didn't catch on fire.

Its pouring down rain right now, I sure hope they are right about mondays weather being nice, were thinking of driving a couple hours down to a friends on monday and surprising them, they will be shocked!! they sold their bike about 6 yrs ago and i he was dissapointed the next summer  :(
they will never believe we got another one, they are really good car buddies.

Debb

bombcan

dang my suprise today was that the kids were coming to the lake and wanted to ride in my boat!  LOL

some Robs have all the luck!  He told me last night how happy he was, I believe him now,  GOOD JOB!

48ford

He is a lucky man!
Lets hope it stops raining on Monday and you can ride!
Russ :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "bombcan"dang my suprise today was that the kids were coming to the lake and wanted to ride in my boat!  LOL

some Robs have all the luck!  He told me last night how happy he was, I believe him now,  GOOD JOB!

Hey Rob, don't discount your surprise at all!!!!!!!!!! Mine are at the other grandparents lake for the weekend :(   I miss them

hey russ, looks like were going to get rain all day today, but tomorrow is supposed to be clear, I'm setting the alarm for 5am LOL  :lol:

I feel bad for rob, he's been dying to tell the guys at work, wanted to ride up on it tue, and now they are calling for rain then too :(
he says hes good with it if WE can get some time today LOL

Dave

Deb sorry but we flew right thru Ft Wayne. I gotta work on the kids car and i was thinnin bout that and forgot all about stopping by :?:  Wat a dummy.. I like the scoot but its just about the ssame color as ours :!:
Dave :!:  :wink:  :arrow:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"Deb sorry but we flew right thru Ft Wayne. I gotta work on the kids car and i was thinnin bout that and forgot all about stopping by :?:  Wat a dummy.. I like the scoot but its just about the ssame color as ours :!:
Dave :!:  :wink:  :arrow:

well i wondered what the heck happened to ya  :(

Debb