Any Members In The New Orleans Area???

Started by 40, May 07, 2007, 11:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still trying to find another 55 Chevy.I have one scoped out near New Orleans but there's not a snowballs chance in Haiti that I can get away to have a look at it.No way I'm buying a 55 sight unseen without an unbiased 3rd party inspection......I've tried locating an appraiser in the area who might have a look but haven't had any luck.Just thought perhaps one of our members may know of somebody close?Certainly willing to pay the expenses incurred.

And.....Dave,before you even offer......I'm not springing for air fare from Michigan for you and Sue to check it out  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

alchevy

I know several folks in a tri-5 Chevy club located in Central Mississippi, a few hundred miles away from New Orleans, but they may know someone in that area. I will put the word out there for ya.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Thanks Al......I greatly appreciate it!

Dave

Quote from: "40"Still trying to find another 55 Chevy.I have one scoped out near New Orleans but there's not a snowballs chance in Haiti that I can get away to have a look at it.No way I'm buying a 55 sight unseen without an unbiased 3rd party inspection......I've tried locating an appraiser in the area who might have a look but haven't had any luck.Just thought perhaps one of our members may know of somebody close?Certainly willing to pay the expenses incurred.

And.....Dave,before you even offer......I'm not springing for air fare from Michigan for you and Sue to check it out  :P

See if i ever offer to be a nice guy again... 8)
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

Isn't that the way it goes Dave, you try to be nice, and you get kicked in the teeth.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Isn't that the way it goes Dave, you try to be nice, and you get kicked in the teeth.

Its ok Frank im used to it..
Dave :?

Ol Dave gets kicked so much...........he should wear a hockey goalies mask!  :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "40"Ol Dave gets kicked so much...........he should wear a hockey goalies mask!  :lol:

I thought he does :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

QuoteI thought he does    

No, he just looks like that natural

rumrumm

Quote from: "40"Ol Dave gets kicked so much...........he should wear a hockey goalies mask!  :lol:

And a catcher's cup! LOL!!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "rumrumm"

Nope...He uses a baggie for that.......... :roll:  :roll:

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

A thimble and a rubber band. :shock:

rumrumm

Quote from: "enjenjo"

ROTFLMAO! You guys kill me!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Wasn't there something posted awhile back about a line forming :?:  :?:

Rochie

Check your pm's. there's smething about a "W" block
Wayne