Parts car

Started by enjenjo, April 27, 2007, 03:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I just picked up a Buick Regal T type, with a new turbo, and engine priblems. I think I can fit the turbo to my 300 V8.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"I just picked up a Buick Regal T type, with a new turbo, and engine priblems. I think I can fit the turbo to my 300 V8.

Hmmm, interesting, but what could you get if you fixed the  T type and sold it? Aren't those kinda rare?

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I just picked up a Buick Regal T type, with a new turbo, and engine priblems. I think I can fit the turbo to my 300 V8.

Hmmm, interesting, but what could you get if you fixed the  T type and sold it? Aren't those kinda rare?

Too late, already sold a bunch of parts from it. They are always worth more as parts than they are whole.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat46"

Too late, already sold a bunch of parts from it. They are always worth more as parts than they are whole.

well only if you SELL the parts and not USE them  :lol:  :lol:

Debb

54stude

From what I hear, the 200r4 tranny (and especially the valve bodiy) in these cars are supposed to be really good ones.

enjenjo

Quote from: "54stude"From what I hear, the 200r4 tranny (and especially the valve bodiy) in these cars are supposed to be really good ones.

That and the turbo were the parts I wanted. So I sold a bunch of the other parts to get those for free. :D