3/4" Ratchet,few sockets,(new) Tool Auction

Started by Arnold, April 22, 2007, 11:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Hi..I'ld like to give  this to another Knight..then have them donate a few bucks to the site.
 I dunno if this is really doable?. I don't want any money for it..and I will spend a FEW bucks of my own to ship it to them. Not sure how much that will cost. I am not going to give it away and the site not get the money. That ain't happening.
 I ended up with 2 of these..this is a Pittsburgh..from Harborfreight. New. I have..and have used some of their 3/4 sockets and one of these ratchets. The quality control/finish is not Snap On that's for sure. I use one for taking off front wheel drive axle nuts..with a gun too. Man oh man is this stuff strong! I don't know about any warranty? The ratchet has a much bigger head than other 3/4" ratchets and the handle is longer. (This is considerabbly bigger,brawnier than a  Husky) This thing is a brute. The ratchet mechanism is a bit "clunky". Ultra loud and positive. There are also 2 or 3 sockets (new) too that go with it.  I just don't need "backup's"/duplicates of 3/4 stuff. And if this could go to another Knight..and the site get a few bucks..beauty!!

enjenjo

Arnold, we can run this as an auction if you like.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

In my opinion an auction sounds like the way to go
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Arnold

Thanks..you're right..much better idea. You can set this up/do it? Probablly best. I am not very computer literate. I have a dig. camera..I can get a pic or two and send them/post them tonite if you like.

Speaking of auctions..if this doesn't work/no one wants it here..I can stick it on Ebay..with a plug for the site..and just send the auction proceeds to you.

I'll be back tonite..

enjenjo

Ok, I'll set it up. Auction ends at midnight wednesday

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Arnold

You guys are good guys! No surprise for this site/it's members  though.
 I tried to post a picture of it both here and the Throne..no luck?Appeared to work ok? Just didn't show up. Of course I am computer illiterate THAT is probablly the problem. I did manage to send an email with a picture attachment so if anyone wants a pic..

enjenjo

Ok, Arnold pointed out to me that I had not declared a winner. It looks like Ken got it. Thanks to both of you.