Has it been a year?

Started by bombcan, April 10, 2007, 08:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombcan

Dang... Deb Butler, aka KustomLincolnLady, has a birthday today!
Happy Birthday Darlin'! :D

KustomLincolnLady

Well Thank You Rob!!!!   :lol: you taking me to lunch today?

I can't believe you actually posted!! LMAO

Yes , it sure has been a yr already  :roll:

bombcan

hop in that Lincoln and drive on down to Augusta, I'll take you to where the "golfers" eat!  LOL   What time should I tell Bosshole I'll be leaving for lunch?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "bombcan"hop in that Lincoln and drive on down to Augusta, I'll take you to where the "golfers" eat!  LOL   What time should I tell Bosshole I'll be leaving for lunch?

well just tell him about 11 till 3 or something :)  you need a break, lol

slocrow

So is a spanking in order if we catch you within a week of the birthday. I wont ask how many.........................But I wish you many more. :b-d:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB :b-d:  :b-d:  :b-d:  :b-d:  may you have many more. Being as I was taught never to ask a lady her age  :wink: I won't :shock: .  But of course you could tell for all to know anyway :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I see for your age it reads  AGE: N/A......I learned a long time ago....That means NEVER ASK  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Happy birthday Debb.
dave :arrow:

phat46

Happy Birthday! I know for a fact that's she's 29!  :D

UGLY OLDS

Happy Birthday Debb... :!:  :!:  :b-d:  :b-d:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Happy Birthday Debb... :!:  :!:  :b-d:  :b-d:

Thanks everyone!!!No spankings Frank!!! LOL  

Jack I'm 39  :wink: wow next yrs a big one, LOL  :wink:

40 thats really funny!!! I've never heard it put that way before. Prob because I'm not old enough  :P

Yippee, the kid just called, they are taking me to dinner  :lol:  hum worder if he's buying too LOL

Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Happy Birthday Debb... :!:  :!:  :b-d:  :b-d:

Thanks everyone!!!No spankings Frank!!! LOL  

Jack I'm 39  :wink: wow next yrs a big one, LOL  :wink:

40 thats really funny!!! I've never heard it put that way before. Prob because I'm not old enough  :P

Yippee, the kid just called, they are taking me to dinner  :lol:  hum worder if he's buying too LOL

Debb

Hey you lil hottie.. Leave bryan and rob somewhere and ill get another room far far away.... Humm we gotta find sumpin for sue to do ?? Oh ya  a map to the mall......
Dave :lol:  :lol:

sirstude

Happy Birthday Debb,  My kids are almost older that you, wish I could remember back that far.  You know memory is one of the things that goes.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Fuzzy

Happy Birthday Deb---Sure hope it's a GREAT one!!!
No billet for this kid!

phat rat

Quote from: "sirstude"Happy Birthday Debb,  My kids are almost older that you, wish I could remember back that far.  You know memory is one of the things that goes.

Doug

Sounds as though you're believing she's 39 actually it's probably 29 right Deb :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.