Has it been a year?

Started by bombcan, April 10, 2007, 08:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "sirstude"Happy Birthday Debb,  My kids are almost older that you, wish I could remember back that far.  You know memory is one of the things that goes.

Doug

LOL your as gullable as me  :lol:

Hey Fuzzy, wish you were going to make it to the BBQ events!

Map to the mall, now thats funny dave!! :P  :lol:

Thanks again everyone, had a nice day and a good dinner, hey anytime I don't have to cook its good! ha ha

also found out today from my attorney that my stepb is firing her attorney  :? keep your fingers crossed that she is going to let me keep the mustang thats been in our family for 41 yrs!!! Im so ready to be done with all this mess

LOL  Jack and Dave have been taking suck up lessons!!!!! I love it, lol

38mag

Happy Birthday !

Jim & Peg

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "38mag"Happy Birthday !

Jim & Peg

Well who left the door open???  :shock:

Jim I must have missed you joining!!  Hey thanks tell Peg hello!!
Debb

phat rat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "sirstude"Happy Birthday Debb,  My kids are almost older that you, wish I could remember back that far.  You know memory is one of the things that goes.

Doug

LOL your as gullable as me  :lol:

Hey Fuzzy, wish you were going to make it to the BBQ events!

Map to the mall, now thats funny dave!! :P  :lol:

Thanks again everyone, had a nice day and a good dinner, hey anytime I don't have to cook its good! ha ha

also found out today from my attorney that my stepb is firing her attorney  :? keep your fingers crossed that she is going to let me keep the mustang thats been in our family for 41 yrs!!! Im so ready to be done with all this mess

LOL  Jack and Dave have been taking suck up lessons!!!!! I love it, lol

It's called finessing. 8) or siver tongue  8) it comes with age :idea:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

moparrodder

Hey Debb, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from our house to your's !!!!!!!!  I knew it was comming but forgot when, boy what it would be like to be young again and remember stuff :wink:   Hope you had a great day!!   I'll Give ya a call soon.

Bill and Gail