This is what I get for thinking..

Started by Dave, April 01, 2007, 07:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Carnut"Ah, the wheels, I've heard those are kinda expensive.

I think GPster was right..The wheels DID get bigger when he moved the camera closer... :shock:  You agree :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Ok thats nice but wat about the G(D D(*MN wheels... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Thats wat this post is all about . Im not a potographer (spelling)...
Dave :x

Did you change the wheels?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Carnut"Think I like pic 004 the best.
Ok thats nice but wat about the G(D D(*MN wheels... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Thats wat this post is all about . Im not a potographer (spelling)...
Dave :x

Tell you what Dave...They look totally out of place on your otherwise super car....Horrible...Just not right....To save you from getting embassased any further,  I'll be by to take them off your hands in the AM..... :)  :)  :lol:  :lol:

Carnut

Painted Steelies and Wide Whites is where it's at.

kb426

Ya' know Dave, I've kinda noticed people pick on you just a little.
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"Ya' know Dave, I've kinda noticed people pick on you just a little.

Don't go feelin' all sorry for 'ole Gump, he brings it on hisself :lol:

Seriously, those wheels look like fido's butt :shock:  :x

I don't like 'em at all. just look outta place on yer coupe. :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Ya know.... :) The more I look at the photos... :) And really kinda look at 'em... :(  Those wheels would prolly look real NEAT on your roadster :!: YES SIR  :!:  :!:  Them's roadster wheels for sure :!:  :!:  ( Thanks Vance..I didn't, want him to hate me forever without at least meeting me first.. :lol:  :lol: )

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Ya know.... :) The more I look at the photos... :) And really kinda look at 'em... :(  Those wheels would prolly look real NEAT on your roadster :!: YES SIR  :!:  :!:  Them's roadster wheels for sure :!:  :!:  ( Thanks Vance..I didn't, want him to hate me forever without at least meeting me first.. :lol:  :lol: )

No problem. 8)

he's got a bad ticker, I figger I can out run him in a short sprint if need be :lol:

I haven't met him either, but from what I've heard, well, we'll just leave it at that. :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Well now that i dont know who's serious and who isnt I guess I may have to go to the HAMB and ask over there. Them guys know everything  :wink:

I had it out side all day and im still pondering the wheels. I like em but I dont. They will work on the roadster no problemo. No hurry ive got nuttin but time. I can get 2 more tires and swap em any day :!: Ill look for some more truthful advice. At least it aint BLUE But thinking about it part of the difference is the color of my car. They would really look good on a blue car..I got work to do anyway sharpening some instruments for the BBQ build. :wink:
Dave :arrow:

Ohio Blue Tip

Not great on that car, :cry:  will ugly! :shock:   Suggest you try a nice set of Halibrand's 8) , I think Charlie may have several sets he may sell? :roll:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Not great on that car, :cry:  will ugly! :shock:   Suggest you try a nice set of Halibrand's 8) , I think Charlie may have several sets he may sell? :roll:

If i do anythin ken ill put the 5 spokes back on. Im not buying anymore wheels :-o  Im in no hurry they have new summer air in them and it rolls.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

GPster

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "Carnut"Isn't telling a guy what you think if his wheels kinda like telling a gal if a dress makes her look fat or not?

That's why the ? looks longer in the picture :?:  :?:  :?  :?
GPster

DRD57

I like the 5'ers better on the coupe

Dave

Quote from: "DRD57"I like the 5'ers better on the coupe

Thanks Don.. Straight to the point.. Your also right. Im prolly gonna run em for a bit though. Im gonna need another set of tires and since they dont make the bfg 285/70/15's any more i either got to find a good looking 265/75 or a 31x10.50..
Dave

Jokester

Half of one, six dozen of the other.  Actually I prefer the ones you started with.  But it's your car and your choice.

I saw a 39 Chev at Springfield last year with mags on one side and steelies and caps on the other.  You could do that and then have a matching set for your next car.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.