Why wear seat belts.......here's a good reason

Started by CQQL33, March 28, 2007, 12:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CQQL33

EMSjunkie

Hey Rich.  Thanks for posting the link here too. 8)

I'm guessin' it left more than a mark.....thats gotta be at least a scar :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Fat Cat

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Hey Rich.  Thanks for posting the link here too. 8)

I'm guessin' it left more than a mark.....thats gotta be at least a scar :shock:

Vance

Definitely a bruise or two.

Rrumbler

Some people ain't got the brains - - - - - :?  :(  :(  

That hits a little close to home for me.  My wife was hit by a flipping Explorer, while she was sitting at at red light, a couple of weeks ago; the Explorer blew a left turn signal, and was T-boned by a truck.  The three in the Explorer, a woman and her two kids, were thrown out, and one of them, a baby about 18 months, bounced off the drivers door of my wifes car, and then slid underneath.  They all survived.  Fortunately, my wife ducked when she saw the Explorer flying toward the front of her car, so she didn't witness the child flying at her car and hitting it, she only realized what was going on after she sat back up, and found someone pulling the baby out from under the car.  Damned scary thing, and absolutely made us angry that someone could be so stupid.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

CQQL33

That is hard to believe that everyone survived.    Glad your lady was O.K..   In my travels I have seen many stupid people driving with NO FEAR.....or no brains, your choice.    The best advice I was ever given about driving was to watch very closely the car behind the one you are following.   This should help keep you safe.     I am in the process of installing seat belts in my coupe.   The law in Ohio doesn't require that I have them as it is titled as a 1933 Ford which did not have seat belts, but I am putting them in anyway.    It may only be glass but I still would rather stay inside if there is any wishap.