Any RRTer's attending the LoneStar RoundUP........

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, March 23, 2007, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

..in Austin TX next weekend?  I'll be there and was just wondering if anyone else was.  If so, perhaps we could meet up.

http://www.lonestarroundup.com/
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

flt-blk

Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

HotRodLadyCrusr

Really??  You will??  What a surprise. :wink:   We'll have to meet up 8)

Bib_Overalls

Not this year.  To many things on my plate right now.  But I have a deal with my buddy Garry Carter in San Antonio.  In 2008 we are going to hook up at the LSR.  He will be in his fresh nailhead powered 30 Model A coupe and I will come down in my Olds 215 powered 26 Model T sedan.

Will you be at NSRA Springfield or Good Guys Nashville this year?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"..in Austin TX next weekend?  I'll be there and was just wondering if anyone else was.  If so, perhaps we could meet up.

http://www.lonestarroundup.com/

Be careful around those HAMB guys, they will be after your cookies.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

Be careful around those HAMB guys, they will be after your cookies.

John

They are almost as bad as those RRT dudes. :shock:  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"

Nashville, for sure no.  

As far as Springfield, it's funny you should ask BECAUSE if all goes as planned I will be passing thru Springfield, MO on that Sat of Memorial weekend, in Big Olds, on my way to TX again.  I've been thinking I might be able to squeeze a couple of hours of visiting time to stop and say hi to everyone at the fairgrounds.  

WZJunk might remember many years ago when I was on Power Tour I took the LONG way from Kansas City, KS to St Louis, MO via Springfield MO just to say hi to him and the rest of the guys.  It was a neat side trip and one I still remember fondly.  The deciding factor might be whether I can "find" a pass to get Big Olds into the fairground for a couple of hours without having to pay for a weekend pass OR perhaps I can just borrow someones button and I'll just walk in and leave Big Olds in the spectator parking.  We'll see when the time gets closer.

Will you be in Springfield by chance??

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"

Nashville, for sure no.  

As far as Springfield, it's funny you should ask BECAUSE if all goes as planned I will be passing thru Springfield, MO on that Sat of Memorial weekend, in Big Olds, on my way to TX again.  I've been thinking I might be able to squeeze a couple of hours of visiting time to stop and say hi to everyone at the fairgrounds.  

WZJunk might remember many years ago when I was on Power Tour I took the LONG way from Kansas City, KS to St Louis, MO via Springfield MO just to say hi to him and the rest of the guys.  It was a neat side trip and one I still remember fondly.  The deciding factor might be whether I can "find" a pass to get Big Olds into the fairground for a couple of hours without having to pay for a weekend pass OR perhaps I can just borrow someones button and I'll just walk in and leave Big Olds in the spectator parking.  We'll see when the time gets closer.

I know I will have a button for you.  I will work on the entry.  My neighbor is building a car and he usually enters because he takes his family to the event but no vehicle.  I will see what his plans are.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Bib_Overalls

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

I'll be there unless the weather forcast calls for a lot of rain.  No top on the roadster and no trailering for me.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

flt-blk

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Really??  You will??  What a surprise. :wink:   We'll have to meet up 8)
If I miss you there I'll see you at;
Bonneville,  :P
or the HAMB Drags,  :shock:
Maybe the Jalopy Showdown if you end up going,
:) perhaps the Pileup after that.. :-o
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

fitzwell

will be there Fri....looking forward to a Meet & greet.

and cookies :D
i never knew what time it was \'til closing time came round

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "fitzwell"will be there Fri....looking forward to a Meet & greet.

and cookies :D

The Meet and Greet is at noon on Saturday at the HAMB/Jalopy Journal booth in the vendor area.  There will be cookies :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "flt-blk"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Really??  You will??  What a surprise. :wink:   We'll have to meet up 8)
If I miss you there I'll see you at;

You will not miss me..... I will not miss you. Gots ta get my hug.  See ya Thursday  xoxox

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

I know I will have a button for you.  I will work on the entry.  My neighbor is building a car and he usually enters because he takes his family to the event but no vehicle.  I will see what his plans are.

John

I was kinda hoping you could help me out....you always do.  Thanks bud, much apprecaited. :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

The 6th Annual Lone Star Rod & Kustom RoundUp has moved to The Travis County Exposition Center, 7311 Decker Lane, Gate 1, Austin TX 78724.
The recent, and forecasted, rains have made the ground at Festival Beach too soft for parking the 600+ cars that have already registered. To avoid damage to the Park that we have called home for most of the RoundUps, we are moving to the Expo Center parking lot, Gate 1. We are very fortunate to find a location that can accomodate a show this size on such short notice. This last-minute move also allows us to re-open registration for an additional 200 pre-63 rods & kustoms (traditionally-styled choppers and bobbers are also eligible)!
Registration takes place on Thursday 3/29 5:00-7:00pm and on Friday 3/30 1:00-7:00pm at The Continental Club, 1315 S Congress Ave, Austin TX.
We hope to see you there!
The Continental Club & The Kontinentals