Tech Prize winners

Started by enjenjo, March 18, 2007, 05:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Just so you know, I think you are all winners, and I appreciate your efforts. The ones that were picked were not necessarily the ones I would have picked, but they are all good.

I plan on another tech contest about the middle of May, so start thinking now.

Without further ado.

First place goes to PEP for his economy bump steer checker. Pep gets a personalized Craftsman tool kit.

Second is the spray can nozzle holder by Ed Ke6bnl. Ed gets a $25 gift certificate to Summit.

Third is Lexan patterns by phat46. Phat gets a copy of How to Build Basic Hot Rods, by Tex Smith Pub.

I discussed the picks with the judge after he made his choices, he told me he picked them on the basis of wide application of use, and the DOH! factor, why didn't I think of that.

Again, thanks for participating, I will steal most of these ideas to use myself. :lol:

Don't forget May, for the next tech contest, we have some great prizes for that one too.

Frank
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

All great choices, congrats guys!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Fat Cat

Congratulations to the winners. Now it is time for the members of the forum to choose their favorite. There will be a poll in the sticky section where you can vote for your choice.

The contents of the tool kit includes 1/4 inch and 3/8-inch sockets. In 1/4 in drive, nine standard sockets (5/32 thru 7/16-in) nine metric (4 thru 11 mm). In 3/8 in drive, seven 12 pt standard sockets (5/16 thru 11/16-in), eight 12 pt. metric (9 thru 15, 17 mm), one quick release ratchet, 3-inch extension bar, 1/4 in adapter, 5/8-in spark plug socket. Also includes two open-end wrenches (3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16), one slotted screwdriver, one #2 phillips screwdriver and 12 hex keys. Comes in convenient storage case.

below is an image of the set

Crosley.In.AZ

plenty of good idears were posted.

The award prizes are great too!

My thanks to Frank , Frank & Frank
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

34ford

Thanks for the contest. lots of good ideals.  

bob

Dave

Congrats guys.. Hell if id have won they woulda misspelled my last name like every one does  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

phat46

WOW, I am so surprised!   :shock:  I thought there was many better ideas than mine, but thank you for the book, I can really use it!!!

freddrew

They were all great ideas.  I'm sure everyone will be used.
Fred
Fred

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"WOW, I am so surprised!   :shock:  I thought there was many better ideas than mine, but thank you for the book, I can really use it!!!

Still need your address.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat46"WOW, I am so surprised!   :shock:  I thought there was many better ideas than mine, but thank you for the book, I can really use it!!!

Still need your address.

P.M. sent, I didnt see this till after my vacation, sorry.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "enjenjo"

Still need your address.

P.M. sent, I didnt see this till after my vacation, sorry.

Got it, thanks.