Tech Week prizes

Started by enjenjo, March 16, 2007, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

The judge is studying the tech entries, he will have a decision sunday. First prize will be a personalized tool kit from craftsman. Second prize is a $25 gift certificate from Summit. Third prize is a copy of How to Build Basic Hot Rods from Tex Smith Publishing. FatCat will announce the prize for people's choice when he sets up the poll.

As far as I'm concerned, you are all winners. I learned something from every tech post, and I will be using some of the ideas. I was happy with the number of entries, and thanks for going to the trouble to post them. This is what makes the RRT so great.

The judge is a life long car guy, who normally doesn't use the internet. He is not a member of the RRT, or any other boards. He will give a fresh view, and will show no favoritism, because he doesn't know any of you. :lol:

Stay tuned!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Way cool dude :wink:  Too bad i got busy lazy and sickly.. Oh well them was some really good posts and may the best man win!
Dave

jaybee

Very cool, it's been a great Tech Week!  I've read every tech post and been impressed with them all.  Thank you all for sharing your ideas.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

I didn't have anything worthy of entering but also really enjoyed reading thru the posts.....some good info for future referance!Thanks Guys!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"