For your viewing pleasure..

Started by Dave, March 12, 2007, 04:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Humm seems a lot of my pics suck cause of * and poor lighting.. Heres one to start with.. If you dont know these guys ... Then dont :wink: Tis was at the coney place. These 2 get outta bed and take 3 asprin then go for coney's
Dave :?:

Dave

Dave

Dave

Dave

phat rat

These 2 get outta bed and take 3 asprin then go for coney's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you even sure they had been to bed? Bet they didn't have a dollar bill between them if they'd been there overnight :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat rat"These 2 get outta bed and take 3 asprin then go for coney's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you even sure they had been to bed? Bet they didn't have a dollar bill between them if they'd been there overnight :lol:

Well at the show saturday, Frank was hitting every one up for ones! :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "phat rat"These 2 get outta bed and take 3 asprin then go for coney's

Well at the show saturday, Frank was hitting every one up for ones! :shock:

I'll bet by Sun. morning he didn't have one left either
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

This was my fav from the show!!!  :lol:   (well non car thing) LOL

It was great to see George!!!!  and Enjenjo!!!!!

KustomLincolnLady

my favorite kustom and hot rod
:P

I even got to sit in the hot rod  :lol:  :wink:

n.c.rodder

Dave,
I'm not real happy with all the pictures I took either. Out of the 50 or so I took, maybe 20 are keepers. :cry:

I have to tell you - after going through the Duece display - you can be mighty proud to be invited to be with that group. :D

Glad we finally got to meet );b(  (I'm not going to regret it I'm I? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:)

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

KustomLincolnLady

Dave your car must have not been in a good spot for light  :cry:
I took this one, all of mine came out really pretty good except for a few black cars.
I'm not sure mine is much better than yours but here is another.

We stopped to see you 3 times you were NEVER at your car, lol  good thing you came to the meet and greet :roll:

Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Dave your car must have not been in a good spot for light  :cry:
I took this one, all of mine came out really pretty good except for a few black cars.
I'm not sure mine is much better than yours but here is another.

We stopped to see you 3 times you were NEVER at your car, lol  good thing you came to the meet and greet :roll:

Debb

Ya it was good seeing you too but im a little upset i didnt see George. :?: Ya the light really sucked in there.. Im sure glad its over.  
Dave :arrow:

Dave

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"
Glad we finally got to meet );b(  (I'm not going to regret it I'm I? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:)

Mike
Nope ...
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

kb426

Dave, from what little I can see, the coupe looks great.
TEAM SMART