Stacey David has a new show

Started by 58Apache, March 03, 2007, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Tramp Stamp :lol:  :lol:  Here i was wrong again i thought them were targets.. :wink:
Dave :)

Rrumbler

QuoteI think I saw a "tramp stamp" on her lower back towards the end of last season  

EMS, I was watching a show some time back, where she had on one of her signature crop top shirts, and stooped over to pick something up and the little blurry spot appeared on the screen over her butt.  When they came back from the commercial, she had on a long tee shirt, tucked in.  After that, she always was pretty well covered up.  She may have gotten hurt, but I'll bet there were other issues, as well; she seemed a fairly headstrong young lady.  If I was forty years younger, I'd prolly have the hots for her.  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Rrumbler"
QuoteI think I saw a "tramp stamp" on her lower back towards the end of last season  

EMS, I was watching a show some time back, where she had on one of her signature crop top shirts, and stooped over to pick something up and the little blurry spot appeared on the screen over her butt.  When they came back from the commercial, she had on a long tee shirt, tucked in.  After that, she always was pretty well covered up.  She may have gotten hurt, but I'll bet there were other issues, as well; she seemed a fairly headstrong young lady.  If I was forty years younger, I'd prolly have the hots for her.  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

butt crack is the new cleavage.

the show producers keep her * crack covered up.  They probably stuff her bra so there are not hard nipples showing too.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You said Nipple. ~:)

Vance

p.s.  thats about all that gets hard on Rayvyn anymore :shock:  :lol:
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Gee......All this 'cause I said the girl could weld.......... :?  :?  :?  :lol:  :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****