Stacey David has a new show

Started by 58Apache, March 03, 2007, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Apache

For those of you that miss Stacey David...former host of "Trucks"  ...which i THINK was canceled....

Stacey is posting on his web site that his new show will air at the end of March and it's called Gearz. Check out his web site for more info.

Steve

Bib_Overalls

Think he is the best of the "Power Block" hosts.  I hope he does well in his new venture.  Here is the link: http://www.staceydavid.com/
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Crosley.In.AZ

Stacey is a hands on guy.

With that said .... it is hard to get as much 'product placement' in the show if he is doing hands on work instead of bolting on some company's product.

Trucks turned into a R&R show..... IE: watch us R&R different parts on new vehicles.

Muscle Car guy is building a Mustang in to a SCCA car .  It is interesting to me.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

I think Trucks is still on. I just watched it this morning. they were working on the "Project Old school" truck, but it was two guys I've never seen before. The copyright on the episode was 2007 so i guess it's just new hosts.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat46"I think Trucks is still on. I just watched it this morning. they were working on the "Project Old school" truck, but it was two guys I've never seen before. The copyright on the episode was 2007 so i guess it's just new hosts.

they did the old school truck earlier.... a repeat .

2 new guys replaced Stacey on Trucks

Trucks then  replaced the Paul Vinson with the younger kid.  They seem to know a few things about parts and cars.  

My opnion  the Trucks show as a 30 minute commercial. Some good info now & then on it..... I am glad I TIVO this stuff so I can fast forward through it.
Tony

UGLY OLDS

Kinda looks like the girl is gone from the "4X4" show also.. :( ..Still lotsa reruns.....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

She was kinda neat..And she could actually weld stuff together. Couldn't spell Okla....homa though... :(  :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Ya .. I like a girl that can weld.. A guy with 2 first names kinda scares me though :wink:
Dave :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Kinda looks like the girl is gone from the "4X4" show also.. :( ..Still lotsa reruns.....

skuttle butt is she hurt her back on the set, had surgery on it.

Cept for her tattoos , she could do some cuttin & welding.
Tony

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"

Cept for her tattoos , she could do some cuttin & welding.

You don't like Tattoos :?:

tattooed or not, she can "cut and weld" me anytime :-o  :oops:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Dam... Ha Ha Vance im with you.. Tattoo's or not she can weld.. I wonder if she has any belly button jewlery  :?:  :?: I like that stuff...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

58Apache

Quote from: "Crosley"

Muscle Car guy is building a Mustang in to a SCCA car .  It is interesting to me.

Yeah that Lou guy has impressed me. A couple of times I have doubted something he did, but he still knows a ton more than I do....or has more guts to at least try some things I'd never attempt.

Can't wait to see that Challenger finished.

Steve

rumrumm

I agree that Stacey David was one of the best hosts on PowerBlock, so I am looking forward to seeing Gearz. Lou does a great job with Muscle Car and does not seem to need a co-host as he can carry the show by himself. I still like Joe Elmore best, though, as he has a kind of down home warmth charm.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Nick32Vic

I think all those automotive shows on TV are silly and I never watch them. However, I had a chance to meet and hang out with Stacy David at the nationals one year and he is a really cool guy. Ill probably try to catch his new show just because he's nice, respectable and knows what he's doing.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"I wonder if she has any belly button jewlery  :?:  :?: I like that stuff...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Me too 8)

I have seen some rather interesting body piercings in my years dealing
with the savory characters I deal with on a daily basis :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

but I bet she does :D

I think I saw a "tramp stamp" on her lower back towards the end of last season :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****