my new hot rod website is up

Started by dragrcr50, February 26, 2007, 08:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

just letting you all know i have a new website up and am thinking you may want to look,  as always it is still being worked on but so far so good... thanks    sam

www.woodardracingandhotrods.com
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

enjenjo

Looks good Sam, needs a RRT link.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

dragrcr50

kool Ill get my gal to do that for me............sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Charlie Chops 1940

She's a gal of many talents.....

Nice Sam.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Neat Site...Strange though... didn't see a RRT link??  :?  :?
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

dragrcr50

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Neat Site...Strange though... didn't see a RRT link??  :?  :?
thats becauser i am website stupid.... I have a little lady ah, that takes care of that for me and it is coming soon........... thanks  since i posted i have had 65 hits good , I think

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Neat Site...Strange though... didn't see a RRT link??  :?  :?
thats becauser i am website stupid.... I have a little lady ah, that takes care of that for me and it is coming soon........... thanks  since i posted i have had 65 hits good , I think

That's ok..I just figured I'd give you a heads up before "Jackson Dave" got after ya...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Neat photo's ..REAL race cars the way the "usta be"......
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

dragrcr50

R R T LINK IS OFFICIALLY ON THE WEBSITE PEOPLE AND JUST HIT 200 HITS ... THANKS  :D

moparrodder

Sam, that is a really cool site 8)  Just wished I had the know how to do one half that good.  Better be real nice to the little lady and take her out for a nice dinner some night for doing such a nice job :wink:

Bill

dragrcr50

Quote from: "moparrodder"Sam, that is a really cool site 8)  Just wished I had the know how to do one half that good.  Better be real nice to the little lady and take her out for a nice dinner some night for doing such a nice job :wink:

Bill
I'd have to take here hubby too and man he eats too mujch .......  but she is very good at this .... I think it's coming along nicely ..........

Husker

58Apache

Just a tech question on the 55 build, why would you use Nomad quarters on a sedan?

Thanks!
                Steve

Carnut

Quote from: "58Apache"Just a tech question on the 55 build, why would you use Nomad quarters on a sedan?

Thanks!
                Steve

Probably because 55 Nomads already had the rear Wheel Well opening cutout from the factory.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
Quote from: "moparrodder"Sam, that is a really cool site 8)  Just wished I had the know how to do one half that good.  Better be real nice to the little lady and take her out for a nice dinner some night for doing such a nice job :wink:

Bill
I'd have to take here hubby too and man he eats too mujch .......  but she is very good at this .... I think it's coming along nicely ..........

FYI........ just to let you know when you go from your home page to your other page.... then back it shows as another hit on your counter  :wink:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

dragrcr50

Quote from: "58Apache"Just a tech question on the 55 build, why would you use Nomad quarters on a sedan?

Thanks!
                Steve
one , cause its kool  he he , and mainly because it needed both qtrs replaced and i had to radius the wheel wells too so the nomads already have that nice opening...