Annual Spring Patio Party!

Started by 40, April 25, 2004, 03:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well...It's about time to invite everyone to our anual Spring Patio BBQ...This year I thought it would be nice to do it in conjunction with a show held at our local Chevrolet dealer.The date is Saturday-May 15th,the entry fee is just a donation to thier selected charity...Childrens Miracle Network....I think.We are planning to burn something on the grill after,nothing fancy...just some good food and conversation with friends! I hope many of you can make it....shoot me an e-mail....Look forward to seeing you on the 15th!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

btrc

At this point I'm planning to be there.  I don't know if my wife will be able to make it or not.  High School graduation is on Sunday and her work already told her she couldn't have that day off because so many people had asked off for graduation but maybe she'll be off on Saturday.

Bob
Bob

Mikej

Daryle, We are planning on coming but we have to be back in Logan by 7:30pm. I just filled out the registration form. I will email you later.
Bob are you planning on bring the 37????? I need a ride...

KustomLincolnLady

[The date is Saturday-May 15th,

EXCUSE ME!!!! Isn't that the BBQ build day II???   :P    guess you guys won't be there again!!!  :shock:

Just kidding!!

I would love to make the" BBQ Build Day II" but since we live way over on the other side of the planet....we'll do the next best thing....we'll wear out my old grill :lol: Oh yeah....does this mean you won't be here again this spring??

Tony...Arizona is on another planet :wink: I'm only about 1/2 as far from you as Ohio so does that mean we'll see you for the BBQ??

btrc

Yes Mike I'm bringing the '37 or I'm not going.  You can sure have a ride but you've got to remember it doesn't have the engine yours has.  It's just a sedate little family sedan.

Bob
Bob

Mikej

Mine doesn't go very fast,55, it just sounds fast :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

:lol: Oh yeah....does this mean you won't be here again this spring??[/quote]

Gee,  :roll: I guess it does !   :(    sure wish we could come.