DRD57

Started by enjenjo, January 22, 2007, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Anyone hear from him?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Anyone hear from him?

He posted some info on the Hamb about new pics on his site a few days ago. That's the last I've seen.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

WZ JUNK

I would like to hear from him.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Grandadeo

Normspeed talked to him around Chistmas, I think it was at the Moon-Irwindale event.  Elmo Rodge should be seeing him at the GNRS.  I have no idea how things are going for him, better I hope.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Crosley.In.AZ

ya know........ Frank I was thinking about ol Don today.  

I was wondering if he has his head on straight after the past year.

Seems like I saw a post or two on the HAMB

IS he mad at us here?

:?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sean

Quote from: "Crosley"

IS he mad at us here?

:?

I look through both the RRT and the HAMB daily, and I haven't seen him post on either board for quite some time. I was beginning to wonder if something happened to him; I must have missed the post mentioned above.

Dave

He told me just for xmas he couldnt log on here :?:
Dave

river1

i got an email from him around new years. he's doing well.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Normspeed

At Mooneyes he was still takin' plenty of photos.  He said he bought a Prius and was giving up rodding.

Sure he did.  :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

He posted a bunch of Ranch run photos on the HAMB.....or I should say I think it was alink to his photos from that event.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Deuce

A few weeks back when the RRT had a few changes ... I could not log on ... I had to clean out the COOKIES and such before I could get on ... he was having the same issues ...

I see him on a few other boards ... besides the HAMB ...
He was on at 4 o'clock today and is planning on being at GNRS ...  :)
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Slick 50

He sent us a note a few weeks ago in which he said things were going well, that he and Kathy were on the road to recovery (not his words).

He sounded in high spirits.

It was a good note to read.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

DRD57

Did you miss me? If so you should work on your aim. :D

Thanks for all your concern and prayers. That's definitely what got me through the last few months.

I'm happy to say that things miraculously turned around for me on Christmas day. After spending every bit of energy she could muster to make what is certainly her mom's, and maybe her dad's, last Christmas as good as it could be, she said it was like a light went on and she realized she was making a huge mistake. She said she'd really like to give the marriage another, better, chance if it wasn't too late.

That was 4 weeks ago and I'm happy to say things are going very well between us. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of rough road ahead as we still have her parents failing health to deal with. Her mom is completely bedridden now and her dad is too weak to do much of anything for her. so, they both need daily care.    

I know a lot of you were concerned and I'm sorry I didn't get back on here and give you an update sooner but with all the stuff going on I forgot my password and then there was some problem with bisquits or cookies or something in my computer.

I still get a chance to get out to a car show or event once or twice a month but progress on the Cadillac is on hold for a bit. I'm putting the roadster in the GNRS this weekend. I don't have time to polish it up for the AMBR trophy so, it'll just have to be content with a spot in the corner of the Suede Palace.

Thanks again for all your support through the tough times. It means the world to me and without it I may not have made it through.

P.S. Cindy wants to know, who's Kathy? ;)

Dave

Good to know things turned around Don and GOOD LUCK.. I for one sure hope it works out for you and the wife. As i type this sue is ratteling in the back ground and drivin me nuts :!:  Ill keep her though if she doesnt get too * when i tell her to SHUT UP Ive been asking her for tax stuff trying to get my ducks in a row and she is driving me nuts :wink:  :wink:
Dave
Again good luck.. :!:  :arrow:  :!:  :arrow:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Good to know things turned around Don and GOOD LUCK.. I for one sure hope it works out for you and the wife. As i type this sue is ratteling in the back ground and drivin me nuts :!:  Ill keep her though if she doesnt get too * when i tell her to SHUT UP Ive been asking her for tax stuff trying to get my ducks in a row and she is driving me nuts :wink:  :wink:
Dave
Again good luck.. :!:  :arrow:  :!:  :arrow:

Hey Dave, know what drives me nuts?