Barrett-Jackson 07

Started by Carnut, January 16, 2007, 05:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Oboy! One more hour till Barrett-Jackson 07

Hope my electicity stays on.

purplepickup

I don't get that channel here...darn it.  :(  

Here's hoping Glen gets a good price out of his Buick.  He certainly deserves it. 8)
George

Carnut

Quote from: "purplepickup"I don't get that channel here...darn it.  :(  

Here's hoping Glen gets a good price out of his Buick.  He certainly deserves it. 8)

Oh gee, you are missing out on a lot without speedtv.

They're just posting that Benny Parsons had just died from cancer.

Dave

I cant wait.. Ill be watching all week and weekend. Its fun working ion the garage saturday and sunday and watching (listening till the good stuff comes up) on the tv........
Dave :arrow:  :!:  :arrow:

Carnut

Quote from: "jusjunk"I cant wait.. Ill be watching all week and weekend. Its fun working ion the garage saturday and sunday and watching (listening till the good stuff comes up) on the tv........

Obviously I'm glued to the TV for Barrett-Jackson, best Carnut eye candy entertainment around.

Dave

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I cant wait.. Ill be watching all week and weekend. Its fun working ion the garage saturday and sunday and watching (listening till the good stuff comes up) on the tv........

Obviously I'm glued to the TV for Barrett-Jackson, best Carnut eye candy entertainment around.

Ahh ok i see .. you do the same thing I do watch the bidders and wonder where they got them HOT chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
they always seem to be younger too but if i had money????????????

Dave

oh ya i sure hope the 32's go high
Dave

Carnut

Tuesday for cars beginning collectors can find economically reasonable.

Gee, gotta get my glasses on to watch this, bout the only TV show that makes me wear my glasses.

sirstude

It's already out of control,  110k for a 59 Impala convert.  Hope this bodes well for Glen

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Carnut

I always enjoy seeing what 61 Chryslers go for.

I have a close friend that has a 61 Chrysler 300G Hardtop and always enjoy hearing him whine about cutting the top off it when he sees what some have gone for at Barrett-Jackson.

Carnut

Whoa, that 59 Olds Hardtop was a steal.

sirstude

If that Hemi Road Runner had been real, it would have brought another 150k.
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

dragrcr50

Man I am diggin it, watch every year.. was there several yrs ago and it was great....
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Carnut

A good deal 'if you like yellow cars'.

Heh, heh, I hate yellow cars.

Carnut

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Carnut"

Ahh ok i see .. you do the same thing I do watch the bidders and wonder where they got them HOT chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
they always seem to be younger too but if i had money????????????

Money??? is there money needed in getting them HOT chicks?

Humm, guess I'm gonna have to start working on getting some money.