Shop update

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, January 10, 2007, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Update on my new shop.  The outside lighting and windows are in, insulation is in (9" in the walls and 18" in the ceiling), the floor is painted with Rust-Oleum epoxy and have started to get the steel on the walls.  Lighting is almost complete. Ya, I'm slow, but were moving.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

AWW RITE!! :!:   I've been wondering how the shop was coming along.  Looks great!

It seems appropriate that one of the first permanent fixtures in it is a circle of chairs.  I'll bet they've even been broke in with a couple cans of brew :lol:
George

dragrcr50

somehow I picture chops and you and the brew.................looking good ken..
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Ohio Blue Tip

We have been having coffee at 9:00AM on Saturdays, all are welcome.  Yes there may have been some beer consumed at times already.  Should move the fridge in soon.
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Roadstar

Awesome ken I'm really happy for you man.

rooster

Looks great Ken, you will probely appreciate all that installation next week! :D

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

The heating system is working great, the water heater only fires about an hour a day.  The shop is at 65 which is comfortable, I tried 70 but it was too hot.  Today was in the 20's and the heat never even come on during the days work.
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

WZ JUNK

Looks really good Ken.   I was wondering how you were doing.  I am still looking for a pole in the picture.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

slocrow

Very nice Bud. Just how do you plan to hang all that car stuff and pictures with those steel walls? 9AM Saturday you say. Is that to early for a beer.........wake & bake. :b-d:    Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"Very nice Bud. Just how do you plan to hang all that car stuff and pictures with those steel walls? 9AM Saturday you say. Is that to early for a beer.........wake & bake. :b-d:    Frank

I think if you 8)  showed up at 9 am Sat at his place  :? he would serve you a beer.  :D
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "slocrow"Very nice Bud. Just how do you plan to hang all that car stuff and pictures with those steel walls?

BIG nails!

9AM Saturday you say. Is that to early for a beer.........wake & bake. :b-d:    Frank

It's never to early for beer!
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

SKR8PN

Man that shop looks GREAT Ken!!  

.....and as my poor departed father(bless his soul) used to say(as he was cracking the top on a cold one)......
"It is 5 o-clock SOMEWHERE!!"   :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Crosley.In.AZ

Ken..... looks * good!

Glad to hear the floor heat seems to be working good with the insulation installed

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

1FATGMC

Looks really nice Ken. I'll bet that insulation really made a difference.  Enjoy it lots!!!!!!!

Sum