Who's Who?

Started by Carnut, January 01, 2007, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Anyone recognize any of these folks?

phat rat

I only recognize Winfield, Barris and Hines
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

donsrods

Me too.  The others must be notables, or they probably wouldn't be hanging with them, but I don't recognize anybody else.

Of course, I got my picture taken with Norm Grabowski once, and I am a nobody.    

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

Crosley.In.AZ

the short fellow leaning on the bumper looks like a 'mini-me' of Skip the wire guy Readio

:wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

The guy in the forth photo with with black shirt and shades on is Bo Huff.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

alchevy

Speaking of Norm G., I was looking back through my Louisville pictures from '05 and saw that he was in a picture I had taken, see if you can spot him in this one:
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40chevy"Speaking of Norm G., I was looking back through my Louisville pictures from '05 and saw that he was in a picture I had taken, see if you can spot him in this one:

Upper left sitting in the bak of a pickup. That was too easy.

39deluxe

Bill looks like he stopped off to French some antennas on his way home from church.

Nick32Vic

Is that guy in the green Starbird?

t-vicky

Do I get a prize if I know all of them?  Maybe I should disqualify myself since I live in Wichita.

Carnut

Quote from: "t-vicky"Do I get a prize if I know all of them?  Maybe I should disqualify myself since I live in Wichita.

Ah, no prizes, specially since you grew up with most of them.

Humm, thought you lived in Haysville?

Leon

Quote from: "Crosley"the short fellow leaning on the bumper looks like a 'mini-me' of Skip the wire guy Readio

I thought that was Bob K  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "Leon"
Quote from: "Crosley"the short fellow leaning on the bumper looks like a 'mini-me' of Skip the wire guy Readio

No, BobK doesn't wear coveralls.  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Leon"

No, BobK doesn't wear coveralls.  :lol:

Yes he does, just not when you guys are around.

B :b-d: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

kb426

I was there but didn't rate a picture. I guess I'm not famous. :(
TEAM SMART