New guy, to this site anyway!

Started by T42, January 01, 2007, 09:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T42

Just a brief intro.  I found this site while using a new search engine that is pretty cool! I noticed a few familiar names here so my intro will be old hat to some of you.  Im currently building a 1927 Model T coupe.  I had a frame made up from www.spiritcars.com out of Arkansas.  Got a 383 stroker w/350 trans and a 8.8 Ford rear outta a 2001 Explorer running 4:10 posi gears.  My plans are to eventually chop the crap out of it, but for now gonna leave it stock height.  That  way later on I can change the whole look of it when I get bored!!  Here's some pics of her....

PS  Hi Don!!!

river1

looks like you got a SWEET ride coming along!!!

WELCOME TO THE RRT

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Leave the bullet holes. Looks like that'll git pretty good. Nice intro, by the way.

Welcome to the RRT.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

donsrods

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.  Did you get finished with your New Years Eve stint at work ok?  Many drunks on the road?

You will like this forum.  Lots of really nice people on here, all willing to lend a hand.

Don

Crosley.In.AZ

great photos of the project,  looks good.

Welcome to the RRT
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

T42

Quote from: "donsrods"Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.  Did you get finished with your New Years Eve stint at work ok?  Many drunks on the road?

You will like this forum.  Lots of really nice people on here, all willing to lend a hand.

Don

Thanks Don.  Yeah basicly a quiet night with one sad exception.  A single car accident in the early morning hours which looks like its gonna turn to be a fatal one.  Too make it worse, its was the 19 year old son of one of our own deputies. :cry:

T42

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Leave the bullet holes. Looks like that'll git pretty good. Nice intro, by the way.
Welcome to the RRT.
Charlie
Quote from: "Crosley"great photos of the project, looks good.
Quote from: "river1"looks like you got a SWEET ride coming along!!!

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words!  Seems like I've got another great forum to keep up with!! :D

dragrcr50

nice projec,t looks loud ..my kind of ride... welcome aboard and keep us posted
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

T42

Quote from: "dragrcr50"nice projec,t      "looks loud"   ..my kind of ride... welcome aboard and keep us posted

Thanks!  I havnt cranked her up with those Zoomies yet but Im sure it'll be loud alright..!!  But I just got these a little while ago on ebay for when I want it to be "quiet".... :mrgreen:

Dave

Welcome to the board :wink:
you t is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet
:wink:  :wink: Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "T42"
Quote from: "donsrods"Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.  Did you get finished with your New Years Eve stint at work ok?  Many drunks on the road?

Don

Thanks Don.  Yeah basicly a quiet night with one sad exception.  A single car accident in the early morning hours which looks like its gonna turn to be a fatal one.  Too make it worse, its was the 19 year old son of one of our own deputies. :cry:

Welcome Daniel, hang around awhile, its a nice place here.
We ran 3 accidents here this weekend, 5 fatalities :(

Ice and stupidity don't mix :x

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Welcome! I'd leave the bullet holes too!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bib_Overalls

That is going to be outrageous.  I like it!!
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

purplepickup

That is going to be one BAD T....and that is a good thing :D

Welcome!
George

alchevy

Might need some w i d e r tires on the back, don't ya think? Sharp lookin' ride. Any chance we'll see it at Good Guys Nashville end of June, first of July? Here's a picture of a pickup of a friend of mine, I don't know what size his rear tires are, but they are w i d e.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com