New pics i think

Started by Dave, December 26, 2006, 05:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Heres what  ive  been up to.  new used caravan seat . ill make the mounts when i get the speedway seat adjusters in. Looks like its gonna work great thatks to c9 for the seat idea.  The wood behind the seat and what to do with it :?:  got a pair of channel locks and removed it. a little glass and some filling and its history. the only other thing is the ledge behind the seat :!:  Im thinking that has to go also..
Dave

Bib_Overalls

My Show Me roadster body has the same lip in yhe back of the cockpit.  And under it, there is a 1" rectangular tube that runs from side to side and supports the trunk hinges.  After I got it I found out they will build the tubing structure so that the lip can be cut away.  But you have got to request the mod when you order.  Next time.  Or if I ever decide to freshen up the interior.  Hopefully, yours will be configured so that you can cut the lip away without modifying anything else.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Dave

Ya i can just cut it away and i think that will be it :!:  My coupe had a somewhat of a package tray behind the seat area and i cut it out and it made a big difference. The problem i have here is the roadster is looking to be more comfortable than the coupe with a lot more leg room :!: I can st in it and my legs are straight.. Thats cool.
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow: