What'd ya get?

Started by enjenjo, December 25, 2006, 01:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanolds

Let's see..oh yeah I got a personal hygene nose and ear hair clipper.And it's even cordless! oldman
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

"I got a personal hygene nose and ear hair clipper".....I can relate to that....The only place hair DOESN'T seem to grow anymore is on top of my head  :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Carps

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think I know what to get Choco for his birthday now.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps":lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think I know what to get Choco for his birthday now.   :wink:

Did his sheep shears finally wear out?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

That, or he lost them.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Did his sheep shears finally wear out?

how could they wear out , when he starts cutting at the back end and stops at the tail?

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Happened to be at a Borders book store tuesday night and Linda bought me the DVD "The Tales of the Rat Fink". As luck would have it there was a DVD player in my hospital room last night so I got to watch it. Does that count as Christmas? They had me kind of tied up so I couldn't get to the control of the player so I only saw it once and I didn't get to re-play any part of it. It is a very enjoyable biography of Ed Roth and the cartoons were not overdone and it's better than an hour long. GPster

sedanman

I got a porto-power, 18 volt drill, jigsaw with laser guide and two new 6 ton jack stands and a great Christmas with the family.

sedanman  :D  :D

sirstude

I got a late present this last weekend.  Gaining a son-in-law and a ready-made grandson.  We have been sittting J.T. for a while a couple of days a week, and he is a great kid. 3 years old.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Grandadeo

Quote from: "GPster"Happened to be at a Borders book store tuesday night and Linda bought me the DVD "The Tales of the Rat Fink". GPster

Thanks for the tip on Borders.  I hunted all over looking for that DVD to give to my son for Christmas with no luck.  So yesterday I went to Borders and bought it for myself.  I'll let him watch it.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

sal37

No car related pressies but I did buy myself a Rich Chenet hotrod calendar.  Santa didn't bring me that chopped 'n' channelled model A coupe or tudor - either would do - I'm not fussy!!
Steve

Normspeed

I got one of those 3/8" ratchets that you can work by twisting the handle, pretty neat. Also a couple nice die casts, and a new cellphone that I can use to send annoying unretrievable text messages to Grandadeo at 4am.  Oh, and a bottle of tequila but that's just a memory now.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Normspeed"and a new cellphone that I can use to send annoying unretrievable text messages to Grandadeo at 4am.  Oh, and a bottle of tequila but that's just a memory now.

I thought that 4am photo message, that I can't even open - don't have that feature anymore, had something to do with tequila,  But it was just a guess.

Lee

Bob Paulin

What did I get?

I got my wife the carousel horse she's wanted ever since she was a little girl....

That covered our 38th anniversary (Nov 23) and Christmas very well.
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Kids got me the new Jonny Lang CD and Jonny Lang concert tickets  for next month at the Hollywood Hard Rock (that's Hollywood Florida).  I too am blessed.

Just got home from my Christmas present Jonny Lang concert.  All I can say is WOW, was that intense.  And he's still only in his early 20s.

Lee