Its saturday what did you do ??

Started by Dave, December 23, 2006, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"Christmas at the "outlaws" today. It was only about 33 degrees today so I'm not missing out on much. The next couple of days should be better. We still have snow and ice from the storm a few days ago.

I'm in Kansas too!!

snow and ice, just like Texas :(

but getting to spend the holidays with family is well worth the drive

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

junkyardjeff

Helped a friend install a water heater in my house,I never done one so I got someone who knew what they were doing.  He really did most of the work as I just helped haul it in the basement and fetched tools and held the pipes as he soldered.   I had to get a 40 gallon short which had to be ordered and it took a couple weeks to come in due to the company he works for ordering a truck load at a time and I got tired of shutting off the water when I left the house but its over now,I could of just paid a plumber and got it quicker plus paid a bunch more but I got everything at cost so I guess it was worth the wait.  Jeff

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "kb426"Christmas at the "outlaws" today. It was only about 33 degrees today so I'm not missing out on much. The next couple of days should be better. We still have snow and ice from the storm a few days ago.

I'm in Kansas too!!

snow and ice, just like Texas :(

but getting to spend the holidays with family is well worth the drive

Vance

Please its christmas.. If its cold there you may have to put on your wooleys but  Stay away from the animals :wink:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Crosley.In.AZ

I installed some more sound deadening material in my Lancer....... then glued down some carpet mat/insulation stuff.

Sunday the carpet will go on the floor of the Lancer.

I am off from work till january 2 , 2007........  :D
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"snow and ice, just like Texas :(  

Hey don't feel bad, it's summer here and we had snow and ice all day long.  Our very first ever in recorded history, white Christmas.

So much for global warming huh?   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.