700R4 TV Carb Bracket

Started by Learpilot, December 20, 2006, 05:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Learpilot

I have not found a Carb TV Cable Bracket for my Demon Carb. I call Barry Grant and they don't make an TV cable a bracket. I looked at Summit and the only one they list was for a Holley 4150 part #TCI 376715. I have a 750 Holley and it looks like the throttle connection are about the same. My question is has anyone used this for the TV cable ?
Thanks for all your info !!!
Rick Harris

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Learpilot"I have not found a Carb TV Cable Bracket for my Demon Carb. I call Barry Grant and they don't make an TV cable a bracket. I looked at Summit and the only one they list was for a Holley 4150 part #TCI 376715. I have a 750 Holley and it looks like the throttle connection are about the same. My question is has anyone used this for the TV cable ?
Thanks for all your info !!!
Rick Harris

Just make one to the dimensions on my site.  It isn't that hard,

Sum

Leon

Try Bowtie Overdrives http://www.bowtieoverdrives.com/catalog/catalog.php?Action=GETSUBCAT&CATID=WA3A2

Their system has the proper brackets to end up with the proper geometry for correct TV operation.  They match the brackets to the enclosed TV spring.  They have a good explaination of the whole process at http://www.tvmadeez.com/article/index.php

I put one of their systems in my 54 and it shifts perfectly.

chopped

Sum
Thats what I did last year and it works great. I've got a 2X2 on a 250 inline, don't come much more non-standard.

Learpilot

Quote from: "chopped"
Quote from: "Learpilot"

Sum
Thats what I did last year and it works great. I've got a 2X2 on a 250 inline, don't come much more non-standard.

Thanks I will follow your web site and Good Luck in your new venture Mr. Sumner.

Chopped, You live near me in Columbus, GA. I would like to invite you to attend our unofficial car club meeting every Sunday morning at 8:00 am at Indy's Restaurant on Whitesville in Columbus (with this Sunday being Christmas eve there won't be many Hot Rodders,but you are still invited). We don't really have a Car Club, but we do have a great time shooting the breeze with other Hod Rodders and acting like we are 18 again.
Rick Harris

chopped

Quote from: "Learpilot"Chopped, You live near me in Columbus, GA. I would like to invite you to attend our unofficial car club meeting every Sunday morning at 8:00 am at Indy's Restaurant on Whitesville in Columbus (with this Sunday being Christmas eve there won't be many Hot Rodders,but you are still invited). We don't really have a Car Club, but we do have a great time shooting the breeze with other Hod Rodders and acting like we are 18 again.
Rick Harris
Thanks for the invite, I'll be sure and make it down after the holidays.  Thanks, Skip

Learpilot

Quote from: "chopped"
Quote from: "Learpilot"Chopped, You live near me in Columbus, GA. I would like to invite you to attend our unofficial car club meeting every Sunday morning at 8:00 am at Indy's Restaurant on Whitesville in Columbus (with this Sunday being Christmas eve there won't be many Hot Rodders,but you are still invited). We don't really have a Car Club, but we do have a great time shooting the breeze with other Hod Rodders and acting like we are 18 again.
Rick Harris
Thanks for the invite, I'll be sure and make it down after the holidays.  Thanks, Skip

Will look forward to meeting you after Christmas  !!
PS, drive your Hot Rod.

Rick Harris