New guy here (introduction)

Started by HOTROD47, December 19, 2006, 10:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOTROD47

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Oh Geez, another mid 40's purple hot rod. Everywhere I go I run into a mid 40's purple hot rod. Michigan, Kentucky, Florida, Internet, it doesn't matter. I always seem to come across mid 40's purple hot rods. I'm starting to see them in my sleep... :shock:  :D

Just kidding...*' looking ride.
I was busting on Senor Parker a little.

Glenn, could you send one of those purple color chips to EMS Junkie... :?:
He seems to think his car is purple, but the other 489 of us think it's Blue. :lol:  :lol:

Someone said there's fun to be had on this board... :!:  :D

I LOVE this place already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSHHHHHHHH don't tell but, dads car is in for some minor body mods and a color change.
Copper Hill Rod & Custom

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board

);b(
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Someone here have a problem with purple hot rods????? :evil:

Welcome to the RRT.  My Dad has the sister car to yours thats for sure.  48 Ford thats cream and orange.  I'll see if I can dig up a photo.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Welcome aboard Glenn. Nice car.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

oldmanolds

Welcome.This place seems a lot more friendly than some of the other sites.Hope I can lend some help here if needed.I'm a newbie too,and if making mistakes is the road to experience I'm very experienced.Dave
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

Rayvyn

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Someone here have a problem with purple hot rods????? :evil:

Welcome to the RRT.  My Dad has the sister car to yours thats for sure.  48 Ford thats cream and orange.  I'll see if I can dig up a photo.

That car ain't purple, it's Perriwinkle, you Livonia cookie baker... :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

I hear footsteps, I better go... )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Someone here have a problem with purple hot rods????? :evil:

That car ain't purple, it's Perriwinkle, you Livonia cookie baker... :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

I hear footsteps, I better go... )bye(

Keep talkin' smack about purple cars, and you'll hear more than footsteps Sparky :shock:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****