This Really Shouldn't Be.

Started by Carnut, December 18, 2006, 03:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

I always thought you should take a '57 Chevy  and take verticle sections out of it and make it about the size of a '57 "Bird". GPster

oldmanolds

I'm new here but I have to say that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen!Dave
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

The term...."Butt Ugly" immediately comes to mind.By the way.....Welcome to the RRT,Dave! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself,If you're so inclined!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

donsrods

Sad part about it, if you took this car to a carshow, all the non-hotrodder spectators would think this car is really cool.  I see them making comments about some of the stupidest stuff people have done to their cars, and they think these are cool.

Yep, this car is beyond bad taste.

Don

Dave

im a little upset that you wasted bandwith to even post something so ugly :?:
Dave

n.c.rodder

This is a quote from my Dad - "You know son, you can polish a turd all day long, but in the end its still a turd!" :?  :?  :roll:  :roll:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

58 Yeoman

Kind of like the 49 Ford body parts on late 80's Tbirds?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"You seen one of these yet?

i kinda like those but at 80 grand, there won't be one with my name on the title...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Carnut

Quote from: "enjenjo"You seen one of these yet?

Well, yeah, actually kinda like those, think they were a factory sponsered concept for 50th anniversary vette. Heh, heh, I think it improves the look of the C5's.

Looks Good.....I'm Ok with mixing the old with the new but that other thing................
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

This is the first I have seen that 'vette............I kinda LIKE that!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

rumrumm

Quote from: "SKR8PN"This is the first I have seen that 'vette............I kinda LIKE that!!

ME TOO!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dave

I think franks pic of the vette was at the IDIDIT show. i looked at the car and ive seen em before and they are quite nice and if you can afford one im sure not everyone can so you will be different . Now in vance's and bryan's case they dont need anything to be different :lol:  :lol:
gotta get mine in fore the holiday
Dave :!:  :idea:  :arrow: