Get Better Post for KustomLincolnLady

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, December 06, 2006, 10:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"of course a great well post from her sweethearts here will make her feel better faster. :wink:

All I see here is a bunch of sleazy old farts drinkin beer and talkin BS.   But then if I was feeling poorly, that thought might make me move a bit faster.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi Deb, get well soon and sue the 'rear-end' off the clown who biffed yours!  Those whiplash and undetectable back injuries can be murder on an idiot driver's wallet.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

EMSjunkie

Dang Debb.....sorry to hear about the run of bad luck :x

neck injuries can be hard to detect, especially early, it may take some time before it shows up :(

you really need to be evaluated on a regular basis by a trained medical professional............you know......I'm a trained medical professional :wink:  :wink:  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moparrodder

Debb,  Sorry to hear of the bad luck, just wished Vance and I could have been on the scene to take care of you!!    You know us medics are trauma junkies  lol.  Just take care of yourself and do what the doc says and NO rufhousing with ROB!!!  I have to have surgery on my shoulder this month and may be off work for a while so ya never know I just might take a trip out there to see if you're behaving :wink:

catch ya later......   Bill

58 Yeoman

Hey Debb, just take it easy and heal slowly (it's more complete that way).  You know, time heals all wounds.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

yes , please be careful.

carry just 1 plate of food at this point... not full of a plate neither!

:T)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

donsrods

Sorry to hear of your accident.  Please take a lesson from 40's experience. Once you let this guy off the hook you will never see him again.  Every day good hearted people get screwed by people they tried to give a break to.

Don't do it.  Hope you feel better.

Don

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
You really need to be evaluated on a regular basis by a trained medical professional............you know......I'm a trained medical professional :wink:  :wink:  :shock:

Vance

Put your stirrups away, Vance!    .....They aren't used to diagnose neck injuries.   :roll:

Feel better soon, Debb!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Dang Debb.....
you really need to be evaluated on a regular basis by a trained medical professional............you know......I'm a trained medical professional :wink:  :wink:  :shock:

Vance

I'd take him up on his offer... :wink:
75 satisfied sheep can't be wrong... :lol:

Just don't let him give you mouth to mouth... :shock:  :P

Vance, this is not the proper medical procedure for treating a sore neck... :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :)(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

and...........as mentioned in a different thread digital photos can be emailed to Costco for printing in different states where they are located.

:arrow:  :wink:  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
You really need to be evaluated on a regular basis by a trained medical professional............you know......I'm a trained medical professional :wink:  :wink:  :shock:

Vance

Put your stirrups away, Vance!    .....They aren't used to diagnose neck injuries.   :roll:

Feel better soon, Debb!

I was always trained in the A,B,C,D,E's.................................

Airway
Breathing
Circulation
Disability or Disease
and my personal favorite.......EXPOSE AND EXAMINE :shock:  :lol:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moparrodder

Yup Vance yer right!!  Especially when an accident is involved.  Us trauma junkies love that secondary assement, get the ole trauma shears out and snip away,ya gotta check for those underlaying injuries that ya can't see with all that cover in your way!!

BILL

mrloboy

Hi Deb!
Hopin' you're alright! Take care.  Rick

rumrumm

Wishing youi the best, Deb. Hope you are up'n at'm soon!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

Stirups....stirups......did someone mention stirups????
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Stirups....stirups......did someone mention stirups????

Yep, you know them doctor types want to be through and leave nothing to chance. LOL
Seriously Deb, don't let the guy off the hook. All kindness can do for you is put you in a bill payingf situation. Those back and neck injuries can haunt you for years sometimes. My wife was rear-ended 4 years ago hard enough that it totaled her car, even broke her seat off the floor. She still has problems with her neck and shoulders.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.