Never to old to do something dumb!

Started by 48ford, November 28, 2006, 12:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

Irene got tired of me living in rags so she got me a new zip up insulated sweat shirt with a hood.God love her!
A running motor will pull the string out of the hood faster than you can!
nobody hurt,just scared to death.
So after you get your new hood for christmas take the string out yourself.
:shock:
Russ

Which part got yours? The alternator belt snatched mine once.....I only got slapped in the face once before I got out of the way!!Pulled it out so fast I didn't even feel it.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

Glad to hear you didn't hurt anything other than your pride!

Also.... don't ever go sno-skiing with a jacket that has one of the draw strings around the waist. Willy found out the hard way that when you attempt to get OFF the lift, the chair can grab that string, and take you on a ride you won't soon forget :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Normspeed

Darn, I wish you guys would have your video recorders rolling for the good stuff!

river1

Quote from: "Normspeed"Darn, I wish you guys would have your video recorders rolling for the good stuff!

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  );b(
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

GPster

Those strings can also get knotted around the wheels of the creeper that you're laying on under a car. BTDT GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"Those strings can also get knotted around the wheels of the creeper that you're laying on under a car. BTDT GPster

Long hair gets in creeper wheels too. I finally got mine cut and said no .
Dave :lol:  :lol:

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "GPster"Those strings can also get knotted around the wheels of the creeper that you're laying on under a car. BTDT GPster

What is this hair you speak of?  Seems I've heard something of it many, many years ago, but can't remember now what it was.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"Long hair gets in creeper wheels too. I finally got mine cut and said no .Dave :lol:  :lol:
B een   T here    D one    T hat.   In '79 when I started working at Shell Chemical I had a beard and it was OK til '92 because the insurance company wanted us clean shaven. My quiet form of retaliation was to start growing a pony tail down my back that could be tucked under my shirt collar for inspection. After my accident when I came out of the coma I had my beard again but I still had the tail that was now about 10" long. I lost mine for the same reason as you but I tried to make my story a little more generic. GPster

river1

your kid's or grandkid's hoodies also have that string. they can get caught in swings and slides at the local playground. a few years ago an article on local tv a child died of strangulation on a slide when his string got caught.

clip them all for your sake and theirs.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

docchevy

You know Isadora Duncan the famous dancer (because she liked to dance nude) was killed when a scarf wrapped around her neck got cught in the wheels of the touring car in which she was riding.  That was back in the 30's I think.  Broke her neck!  I wish I was wearing my helmet when I was hit by that car on my bicycle last month.  I lost two days.  Why is it you always think of safety after the accident?  :oops:
Remember; Physics explains everything!

SKR8PN

I just tuck my ponytail inside my shirt :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Dave

Quote from: "SKR8PN"

I just tuck my ponytail inside my shirt :lol:  :lol:

Dang Hippie
Dave

jaybee

"Never to old to do something dumb!"

I think I live by that saying!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Dave

Quote from: "jaybee""Never to old to do something dumb!"

I think I live by that saying!
]
But talk to skr8pn bout the * festival..............
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave