Re: Changes to the message board...

Started by Chebby, November 27, 2006, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chebby

Hi all,

I really like the feature where you put your cursor over the subject line and you can see what the post says right away... UNFORTUNATELY... I don't read that fast.

Why do you have a time limit on that feature???

That's all I can think of right now for changes.

Chebby

rooster

Quote from: "Chebby"Hi all,

I really like the feature where you put your cursor over the subject line and you can see what the post says right away... UNFORTUNATELY... I don't read that fast.

Chebby

I cant read that fast either, It blinks off and on about 50 times per second, is that what you are getting.

Leon

I think he's refering to the time the text stays up, after the cursor hits it it only says up for 5 seconds, which sometimes makes it hard to read especially at 3AM.  It would be nice if it were longer or maybe stayed as long as the cursor is on the topic.

Mr Cool

Ive found that if you keep moving the mouse a little over the topic the text stays up, but yeah, it would be nice if it could stay up as long as it can. Ozrodders has this feature and it stays up on that forum.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Bob Paulin

Quote from: "rooster"

Chebby

I cant read that fast either, It blinks off and on about 50 times per second, is that what you are getting.

Try scrolling the screen so that the message you are trying to preview is at the top or bottom of the screen.

I've found that if the preview is too long and would run off the top or bottom of the screen, it blinks.

If you move things so the selected message is at the top or bottom of the screen, the message now has the whole screen in which to preview.

B.P.
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green

rooster

Quote from: "Bob Paulin"

Chebby

Try scrolling the screen so that the message you are trying to preview is at the top or bottom of the screen.

I've found that if the preview is too long and would run off the top or bottom of the screen, it blinks.

If you move things so the selected message is at the top or bottom of the screen, the message now has the whole screen in which to preview.

B.P.

Thanks thats what is doing it.

If I put the curser on the post "RRT BBQ" I get the blinks, that will stay that way becaue it a sticky , allways on top! A post futher down the list about "notching tubing" does it also, but doing some scrolling , it fits better on the screen and now it dont blink.

rooster

Quote from: "Bob Paulin"

Chebby

B.P.

Thanks thats what is doing it.

If I put the curser on the post "RRT BBQ" I get the blinks, that will stay that way becaue it a sticky , allways on top! A post futher down the list about "notching tubing" does it also, but doing some scrolling , it fits better on the screen and now it dont blink.