from the Rod Run Reunion

Started by alchevy, November 25, 2006, 11:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Coming to ya live from the Rod Run Reunion in Pensacola, FL. The weather has been perfect here. Here are a few pictures.

The first one is a..., don't help me, I know what kind it is.....well maybe you should just guess.

The second one....I started talking to this guy and found out that he built the '48 that Ken (reborn55) just sold.

The third one is an overall shot from the third floor of this motel.

The fourth one is of a BIG car, a Caddy Limo.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

n.c.rodder

He could have atleast straightened up his front wheels after he parked.  :oops: Jeeze, some people. :roll:
Till we meet - On the street

Rayvyn

That first guy must be using that new House of Kolors "Ultra Transparent Clearcoat" on his car... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

looks like a good turn out.

plenty of closed cars in such great weather.

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

alchevy

Quote from: "Crosley"looks like a good turn out.

plenty of closed cars in such great weather.

It was around 80 cars there. I saw at least two convertibles. I will upload the pictures to my site soon and give ya a path to them.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Normspeed

#1 is a classic.  Maybe a moon rover prototype?  #2 is my favorite.  I love old Mopars, don't ask me why!

alchevy

I finally got a chance to upload the pictures of this event last night.

http://www.astreetrodder.com/pensacola06.htm

AL

www.astreetrodder.com