Gullivers Travels..........

Started by EMSjunkie, November 09, 2006, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

OK, so he ain't excatly Gulliver, but his is pretty tall :shock:

got to "meet and greet" with Sum this afternoon 8)

him and his traveling companion are heading east :D

1FATGMC looked better in person :-o

not too shabby for a seasoned hotrod :)

hope we can spend more time on the return trip

safe travels Sum 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"no photos?

8)

No........dammit :x
didn't think to throw the camera in the truck today :cry:

but it was still nice getting to meet some more RRT'ers 8)

3 down, 1000 to go :!:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

river1

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"but it was still nice getting to meet some more RRT'ers 8)

3 down, 1000 to go :!: Vance

well plan now, take a week vacation in aug, do Sumner's hike and bonneville. then you'd have 950 to go!! :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

dragrcr50

Sumner is here today and we are going to bend bars for the cage in his lakester,  Is an honor to work with this man.......gonna feed him good ole okie lunch as well.........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "dragrcr50"Sumner is here today and we are going to bend bars for the cage in his lakester,  Is an honor to work with this man.......gonna feed him good ole okie lunch as well.........

Take a picture.  I think we should document his trip.  I sent you a PM earlier.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Give Sumner a big 'ol sloppy kiss from me and tell him I'll see him and his lovely bride in Aug.

Vance, aren't you coming north sometime soon Dec?) for the birth of a grandbaby??  Got any more details??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

dragrcr50

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Give Sumner a big 'ol sloppy kiss from me and tell him I'll see him and his lovely bride in Aug.

Vance, aren't you coming north sometime soon Dec?) for the birth of a grandbaby??  Got any more details??
well i'll have to hire that done i think......but ill get across to him ...
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

dragrcr50

well we got sumners roll cage bars bent and had a great old guy ho9t rod lunch that we have evry friday here,,, enjoyed the hell out of it....He is off to Holleys now , the saga continues...

Charlie Chops 1940

All the gang is gonna meet up down in the south this weekend I guess. Sharon and I will be pulling in to Neosho on Sunday afternoon so that I can deliver an engine in Siloam, AR on Monday morning. I guess I'll miss Sum but I'll get to see John.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"but it was still nice getting to meet some more RRT'ers 8)

well plan now, take a week vacation in aug, do Sumner's hike and bonneville. then you'd have 950 to go!! :D

later jim

We talked a little about that, Sum's a pretty good salesman :lol:

may just hafta show up 8)

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Give Sumner a big 'ol sloppy kiss from me and tell him I'll see him and his lovely bride in Aug.

Yes, I'll be heading up there pretty soon. :)
only detail I have is sometime within the next 5-6 weeks, I should be a Grandpa 8)

Mom and baby doing well, the Mrs. got to hear the fetal heartbeat earlier this week. Our son called on his cell phone from the exam room, and had the Ultrasound tech hold the phone up to the speaker so Grandma could listen. her feet haven't touched the ground since :lol:

I'll keep you informed

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

Glad to hear Sum and his travelin' buddy made it safe and sound.
we talked just a bit about the lakester and the roll bars, I wish I'd had more time to spend with him, he is a very interesting character :D

hopefully on his return trip he will be thru here when I can spend more time. I want somebody from the board to see my coupe :roll:

hey wait a minnit............Bill, kb426, ..........yeah......he's seen it :idea:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "river1"

later jim

We talked a little about that, Sum's a pretty good salesman :lol:

may just hafta show up 8)

Vance

better get in shape ....... and i do not mean round.  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)