did you do your duty?

Started by river1, November 07, 2006, 01:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

did you or will you vote today?

or as i did early?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

exsedan

Yup.....Sure did..........jb EXSEDAN

phat46

On my way as soon as the wife gets here, she won't go without me, or visa versa... :lol:

1FATGMC

Yep, nice living in a small town.  Walked in, no line, walked to table and got my ballot, marked it and left.

c ya,

Sum

Learpilot

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Yep, nice living in a small town.  Walked in, no line, walked to table and got my ballot, marked it and left.

c ya,

Sum
YES !!!!!

jaybee

Not yet, but I'll get it done if I have to drag myself in with useless legs trailing behind.  I'm also proud to report that my 19 year old son sent in his absentee ballot 3 weeks ago, since he's away at college.  I've tried to impress upon him that the politicians would have a lot more trouble playing games behind our backs if more people voted.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

river1

Quote from: "jaybee"i've tried to impress upon him that the politicians would have a lot more trouble playing games behind our backs if more people voted.

one of the news anchors made a good point a couple of weeks ago. regardless of your affiliation, if we voted all the incumbents out, the next group of politicians sure would listen to their constituents.

later jim

river1

Quote from: "jaybee"I'm also proud to report that my 19 year old son sent in his absentee ballot 3 weeks ago, since he's away at college.  I've tried to impress upon him that the politicians would have a lot more trouble playing games behind our backs if more people voted.

good for you, better for him!!!

later jim

phat46

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "river1"did you or will you vote today?

or as i did early?

later jim

Just finished voting in another bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks.  If they are not one now, they will be soon.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

58 Yeoman

Yep.  I voted for all the ones running against the incumbents, no matter which crooked party they belonged to.  IIRC, this wasn't supposed to be a full time career....or should I say a lifetime career. :evil:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat rat

Was there when the polls opened,  :shock: in fact I was ballot #7 :) .  First time for that as before retirement I started work at 7am.  :( Reason for being early? :wink:  I had a car stuff trip to do after that.  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

mailed mine in 2 weeks ago
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rumrumm

Sure did, and proud of it.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Cword

Quote from: "river1"did you or will you vote today?

or as i did early?

later jim

No

:lol:
--