I swear, it's not contagious. Which way to the intro board?

Started by Rashy, November 04, 2006, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

What is that under the tree in the picture of the El Camino?Due to the title of this topic I have stayed away for a while. Love the Chevy. Always thought it was a clean design but then the designers got carried away with the "Bigger Is Better" idea on the front fenders. As far as an intro, it's only nice to know where you are and what you've got that you don't need. GPster

rumrumm

Welcome. I have a soft spot for '59 Chevys. My first car was a '59 Impala 2 dr HT. I became by hot rod laboratory.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Okiedokie

Hey Sum, if you're coming thru Tulsa around meal time I'll buy. Joe

sirstude

Welcome,  

Fins and Mehilich's, what more can a guy ask for?

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Joe Gaddy"Hey Sum, if you're coming thru Tulsa around meal time I'll buy. Joe

Thanks, I sent you a PM,

Sum

jaybee

Welcome, Rashy.  This place will get you hooked in a hurry.  Great people and the conversation runs all over the map.  Nothing wrong with a "special interest" board but it's good to have some place a little more broad based to go as well.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Rashy

Well I'll be! I didn't  know Joe Gaddy was on here!

Thanks guys!

unklian

Dirk35

Sup Rashy. You taking the kiddies to the Kids World at the Tuls Fair Grounds on Saturday??

Rashy

kiddies?

Kids World?

Ya got the wrong dude. :D

I was in Denton at Pistons and Paint...

Okiedokie

Don't let that kep you away, I stay pretty quite. You still in Franks old place?

Dirk35