I swear, it's not contagious. Which way to the intro board?

Started by Rashy, November 04, 2006, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashy

Rashy here,

I thought I did an intro when I signed on but I suppose not since the last post I made called iteslf number 1.

So, what do you want to know about me?

Let's see, I'm new to the message board thing ;) but I do like to spend a little time on another mildly popular board. or three.

Hmmm, I like puppy dogs, sunsets, walks on the beach and Unicorns.

I'm a Gemini and read my horoscope every day and try to make it come true.

I love the Midwest, HATE Texas but am secretly in love with a Texan.

Cars? Oh yeah, cars.

I don't know that I can get a pic to post here. I dug Crosleys weather link so much I tried to do my own for Tulsa but you can take a look below and see how that worked out. I'll try, but you might just have to click on the links...

My first "NSRA" friendly sweetheart. I was raised by Street Rodders. Sorta like being raised by wolves who bathe. You can find an interesting mix of Street Rod VS "Ol school" in this beast. I've had it since 1990 when it was dragged out of a ditch in a Texas pasture. IT was nosed in and lived there since 76. We have a love/hate relationship and I'll never get rid of it. It is for sale though:)

Next up, the car that brought me to my current obsession...

My wifes car. I looked at it about three years before she bought it and I wanted it real bad. My wife at the time gave me the big hell no. I gave her the big get lost a while later and forgot about this car. Then my girlgriend at the time and now current wife saw one at a show and was in love. I told her I wanted one a few years back but no. Turns out the dude who had it, still had it and he was at the show. We looked at it the next day. She called me two days later and told me I needed to get my self back from Milwaukee cuz she bought it and wanted it home.

Bless her pointy head.

I love the car but I was always after a 59 El Camino. And last year I found one...

I bought this thing last winter and have been amassing parts. I've got some ideas for it and this winter will be the beginning of it's transformation.

Is that enough? Did I pass?

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Rashy"Rashy here,

I thought I did an intro when I signed on but I suppose not since the last post I made called iteslf number 1.

So, what do you want to know about me?

Let's see, I'm new to the message board thing ;) but I do like to spend a little time on another mildly popular board. or three.

Hmmm, I like puppy dogs, sunsets, walks on the beach and Unicorns.

I'm a Gemini and read my horoscope every day and try to make it come true.

I love the Midwest, HATE Texas but am secretly in love with a Texan.

Cars? Oh yeah, cars.

I don't know that I can get a pic to post here. I dug Crosleys weather link so much I tried to do my own for Tulsa but you can take a look below and see how that worked out. I'll try, but you might just have to click on the links...

My first "NSRA" friendly sweetheart. I was raised by Street Rodders. Sorta like being raised by wolves who bathe. You can find an interesting mix of Street Rod VS "Ol school" in this beast. I've had it since 1990 when it was dragged out of a ditch in a Texas pasture. IT was nosed in and lived there since 76. We have a love/hate relationship and I'll never get rid of it. It is for sale though:)

Next up, the car that brought me to my current obsession...

My wifes car. I looked at it about three years before she bought it and I wanted it real bad. My wife at the time gave me the big hell no. I gave her the big get lost a while later and forgot about this car. Then my girlgriend at the time and now current wife saw one at a show and was in love. I told her I wanted one a few years back but no. Turns out the dude who had it, still had it and he was at the show. We looked at it the next day. She called me two days later and told me I needed to get my self back from Milwaukee cuz she bought it and wanted it home.

Bless her pointy head.

I love the car but I was always after a 59 El Camino. And last year I found one...

I bought this thing last winter and have been amassing parts. I've got some ideas for it and this winter will be the beginning of it's transformation.

Is that enough? Did I pass?
hello Rash, need more okies and these guys are adults, I like em........you will too
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

yer on the intro board rashy.

we keep stuff simple on the RRT.

i like your rides.

My first car was a 1959 Biscayne 4 door.  235 , 3 on the tree.  I helped assemble the engine in it
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

donsrods

Welcome aboard.  What's that white stuff under your cars in two of the pictures??????  Sand??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Like your rides.

Don

phat rat

you don't get flamed over here for not posting an intro :)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

1FATGMC

Welcome, love the paint job on the '40, especially the roof.

I'll be driving through Tulsa next week with the GMC,

c ya,

Sum

Welcome......Unfortunately,I know what that white stuff is!!  :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Jokester

Welcome Rashy.  Now all we need is your social security number and a couple of pin numbers.

Kidding of course.

Nice cars.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

WZ JUNK

Welcome aboard.  Seems like we run with the same crowds or at least to the same places often but we do not have a chance to visit.  Maybe this coming season we will find the time.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

KustomLincolnLady

Welcome Rashy!! Glad to see you over here, I always enjoy your posts on the (well other place) lol   :lol:

RRT Tip: Whatever you do, don't ask or mention "Lawn Mowing in front of, or to Enjenjo!!  :P

Thank will keep you outta trouble over here :wink:

Debb

EMSjunkie

Howdy Rashy, welcome to the RRT, glad ya made the jump over 8)

It's OK that you don't like Texas, I don't take it personal :lol:

I'm a transplant :(

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Who left the door unlock??? :roll:

xoxox Welcome sweetie!  :wink: xoxoxo
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...