Hey enjenjo

Started by Dave, October 24, 2006, 06:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well its that time of year ... The Jackson motor speedway old timers reunion. Ill look for Rollie and if he shows ill bring up you and your brothers names.  :?:  He wont hit me will he :?:  :?:  By the way what is your brothers name?
Doesnt matter the last name will work Ive got my old friend that I wrenched the pavement sprinter comming also. Been trying to get him to come for about 5 years.. Bar opens at 5.............
Dave :?:  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :arrow:

enjenjo

Mike is my brother. He has been messing with sprint cars for about 25 years. Currently pavement sprints, but his first love is dirt.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Mike is my brother. He has been messing with sprint cars for about 25 years. Currently pavement sprints, but his first love is dirt.

Hey Frank talked to Rollie for quite a while last night. Lots of old racin stories again :lol:  The people count seemed to be down this year . They did mention Dads name and that was cool.. Had a couple midgets and an old offset roadster in the parking lot too..
Way too lazy to go hunting again this morning.. Could have been the cocktails too..
Dave :?:  :arrow:

enjenjo

He is neat to talk to.  I have spent hours listening to old racing stories.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.